Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do we smoke weed out of bordem.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was talking to a few friends about this , i will admit to smoking weed regulary. But i dont do it because i need it , i dont have any urge i just get bored.
Like i would go home every one is out and im like oh well nothink good on tv. I'll smoke a bong to make it more intresting.
But i do feel a little guilty . Like sometimes i will be like im not gona smoke pot for a week then i end up doing it out of bordem. At the mo i just wana get my tolerance level back to normal so i can get blazed like i uste 2 out of a blunt.
hmm oh well.

Comments

• Options
    NO. how do you find the time to get bored ? i remember the famous beechy colclough sayin to someone in a drugs therapy session who was moaning about being bored that there is no such thing as being bored, but you can be boring. think about it. your not being bored you are being boring. that should help you out mate.
  • Options
    Thanks

U do have a point i might go and do somethink.
  • Options
    Yep people do it coz their bored and have nuthing else to do. People are bored because they cant be arsed to get off their arses and do summit fun and worth while.

I dont smoke weed as much as i did any more, coz i just didnt see the point in just having a joint between 3/4/5 of u every evening. I only do it when every1 is guna get meag stoned (once every week - 2 weeks)