Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat on sunday 7-9pm!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

Just a quick message to let you know that I will be hosting chat tomorrow evening from 7-9pm. It's just a general chat where you can come along and talk about whatever is on your mind, anything goes!

Just click here to have a natter when chat opens at 7pm tomorrow.

See you there :wave:

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    action, its open ;)
  • Options
    chat is now open guys! Just click the link above to join!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    CHAT UPDATE!!!

Leanne comes in, for 5 minutes pops out! Chloe doesn't know who my monster is!!! *Chat goes boring* Nutter enters, Woo!!! Chloe has never heard of Moshi Monsters! x
    We talk about Dolly, turning on tomorrow, but they don't understand :shocking:
    Good Fella and Posy come in at 19:20 both in at the same time, shhh, I'm undercover for MI9 ;)
    *Can't speak about what was spoken about in this area of time*
    Annaaarrr enters the room :yippe: Cobra eventers, with out the bat av :shocking: how could this be? - 19:23 I ask him where his bat??? He forgot to put it on, how shocking!!!!
    *I feel so fat* *Looks at stomach* We miss Leanne :(
    Lydia enters the room!!! x
    19:27 Lydia says
    i used tryed a chat thing an it said no one was online :s
    *Humans speak*
    Posy comes in with a different name - Posy5042
    Lydia wants food, so does Posy!
    I wasted Cobra's time :D Someone point out the smilies are all chubby, I like chubby smilies!!! I admit I am a alien.
    *I get bored* My writing goes funny again like [c=#FF0300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why do you do it?[/c] They really should do something about that!
    *I leave then come back*
    Wonder where Lea is today, she amazing and undercover remember, shhh...No one blow her cover. Shes hiding. *Chloe (Chat mod) Has went
    out of chat, my cat av misses Cobra's bat av :( Lyddie enters chat, still no sign of Chloe 19:55 Chloe is back Yippe 10:58 Ella enters chat, Chloe blames the internet :o
    I'm bored! Good bye ppl x (I don't go out of chat btw)
  • Options
    Haha :d

:shocking: no bat cobra, what is going on?!