Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my best mate is now my fb

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So OK have an issue in my life at the moment we us to be be best mates
and well he started to go out with this girl a year ago and around the same time found out that i liked him. i kinda put a strain on there relationship but we didn't do anything. so 6 months in to the relationship i get text at 3 am saying he want to end it with her and that he doesn't know what to do and all i would say to him is that im sorry but i cant help him he has to come up with a desition himself. new years he brakes up with her and tells me about it and we end up haveing sex and it was bad but we went with it. tryed it a few more times and it is getting so so much better. but i am in love with him and i dont know what to do about it i know he cares for me because i was going though some depression and he was there for me and he allwasy cooks for me and takes me out but since we have been seeing each other like this he dosnt like us to be seen in public together. and when i didnt belvie that his and his ex were over he got very upset and angry with me. but iv told him iu need to chat with him. what should i do please help...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You need to talk to him and work out where things actually stand.

You probably also need to stop having sex with him until you're a little bit clearer with what's on offer and what you're happy with.