Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sicky

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Monday at about 2pm i had violent stomach/lower intestine cramp/ache. Came on sudden and woke me up from having a nap. Lasted till about 10pm. Same thing happend today (tuesday). Which is unusual for me as i very rarely get any kind of tummy upset unless ive drunk a lot or eaten more that is good for me, both of which i didn't do. On Monday i thought it was the celery soup i made but didn't have it Tuesday. The only thing i've had the 2 days running the same is my medication.

Now i get my meds every 4 weeks, and they're made up into a blister pack with the days doses already done to help me remember when i've took them. I take pills twice a day. The drugs are nearly the same each time but theres 2 drugs i only take once a day. 1 drug in the morning 1 drug in the evening. So i've sort of come to the conclusion it's the drug i take only in the morning that could be casuing it. Maybe it's a new generic version of the drug. Unfortunately, i just have scrip labels, not the bottles so can't tell if the drug is being made by another comapny. If it happens tomorrow do you think i should get in touch with the hospital ? I really can't face another day of this pain.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, 100%, if you have any trouble today/tomorrow, get in touch with hosp to check and eliminate culprits. I think the 48hr rule is good for adults, and 24hour rule good for children and those with weakend immune systems.
  • Options
    +1, go check it out *nods*