Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

She says shes moved on, but wants to be friends..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I will pad this out if anyone wants anymore information but, Lisa the girl i've been trying to get with since last september decided to send the "lets just be friends" message in a text, the complication is that she has used the fact that i've talked to her sister when im out and about to say that i like her, and that she has moved on and found someone who likes her without her sister being involved. Thing is nothing happened at all between me and her sister, and Lisa just won't listen to the truth.

She has blocked me on msn, facebook and i just dont feel like i can even speak to her anymore, i've started to try moving on and now she has requested we be friends on facebook i just dont know wether to ignore it or explain why i need some time, moving on is clearly what i need to do. Just can't help but feel why has she requested we be friends, maybe she has a relationship status of "in a relationship", what do you people think i should do. She says she's moved on so why would she do anything again with me, i dont get it. I feel i may have to be hard on myself to get over this.. I've gone down the route of doing what i want to do, and its not gone anywhere, maybe i need to do what currently i dont want to do, and whats best for me.. I would appreciate some of your views on this please. Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    Ignore it and move on with your life. She is now your past, not your future.
  • Options
    Well this amazing, not spoken to her since, nothing through valentines day. She requested friends on sunday on facebook, i decided after a few hours to accept. I've been trying to move on since she said she has, but im no where near reaching that point. My phone went this morning, i still wonder if its from her, it was "do you want to go to the cinema at some point x" i could only reply one way, "yes that sounds good x", she says "cool we'll arrange it for sometime soon xx". Confused by what she wants you see, i know what i want!
  • Options
    She Is Playing Games With U!!!!! X
  • Options
    Why why why though?
  • Options
    Because she can some woman are like that!! I know quiet a few girls like this and my advise stay away from them x
  • Options
    I know, but this will carry on until i do something about it. At the moment if she communicates i will, though after that message she has a new phone now, and a status on her profile read to everyone to inbox their numbers and she would text back. If we hadn't got a text from her already. Which i haven't. Im guessing she would of expected me to go and ask her for her new number, but im not.. she can ask me if she actually wants to.. If she's playing games, we'll see how far she is willing to go along with them...