Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ex-boyf troubles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, so im probably just moaning, and everybodys been here...

but i need some advice.

Ive finally seen the true meaning behind "Love is blind" because it truly is. all my friends warned me when i got together with my ex that he was bad news.
i promised them i would be careful, and took things slowly.. our relationship blossomed, and things seemed amazing. he was a great guy always treated me really fairly.
we had been together..around 10/11 months when.. looking back, i can see that technically he tried to rape me. At the time, i told myself he was just letting his feelings take over and all that.. i ignored the incident, although i was terrified to even hug him for a few weeks afterwards.
We got pretty close again, and i finaly felt ready, and last december, we had sex. I was an idiot, and told him to not use a condom. I got the morning after pill, but after 52 hours, and unluckily it didnt work.. i bled for one day, got a test and it was positive.. then four days before christmas i miscarried. He never semed to care about that at all, and as it came into this year, he seemed to care a little less every week, but every weekend he wanted sex, and so did i , dont get me wrong, but i wanted some of what we had before aswell.
I broke up with him, because i felt he was using me for sex and ignoring me at all other times, plus i had a lot of stress with all thats been going on with my depression.

But, what i want advice with is this.
Since we broke up, he asked me to secretly get together with him, and basically be fuck buddies - which confirmed my earlier suspicions. But ive now had many many people tell me they have been told,. or have overheard my ex telling people very EXACT details of our sexual encounters..and today i found out he had told some guys in my year, who have some sort of unspoken hatred for me, that i was pregnant, and possibly also that i miscarried.

Im still very much in love with the amazing,sweet,caring, understanding guy i was with only 3 months ago, but im realising that is just a dream...
how should i confront him about what he is doing?? Right now i feel like going to find him armed with a massive knife, but i dont think id really do anything, as i still love him.

God i feel so confused..

Comments

• Options
    You already know what we are going to say, don't you?

Avoid this guy like the plague. He has no respect for you at all.
  • Options
    just steer well clear. definately do not be fuck buddies, to be honest he sounds like a nasty using gitbag that you are much better off without.

just my 2p's worth.
  • Options
    he sounds like an absolute dickhead that is horny and wants to use you for sex, you definitely deserve someone better, you should just forget about him and move on, decent guys are hard to come by, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep looking.. go and meet someone else. he doesn't deserve you!
  • Options
    thanks everyone. :) im deffo doing my best to move on, the fact that i have a bit of a school-girl crush going on at the moment is helping hehe.
    Just wondering if and how to confront him without a knife.
    swindy43 wrote: »
    i was confused.
    dont worry, i did think it could get a bit confusing x
  • Options
    Ahh..

just to bring this back up :)

well things are still a bit questionable about this guy that i kinda fancy... he asked me out friday, and i said id think about it.

the thing is for me, my ex is the only guy on my mind at the moment. I really miss him :/ despite all hes done to me..

ahh what am i gonna do
  • Options
    they say women love a bad boy and this one is bad with a capital B. My honest advice is to concentrate on yourself and sorting your head out first and formost without any distractions, work on being happy with you before you try and get involved with someone else. Ex is bad news, he treated you like shit but it was allowed to happen by you because you aren't happy with yourself. You are worth alot more than that.
  • Options
    He doesn't sound like boyfriend material and the fuck buddy situation is not a good one to be in. Especially with such a nasty sounding guy. Cut him out of your life. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "I deserve better". You don't have to confront him face to face if you don't want to. Phone him and tell him its over and you don't want him to contact you.