Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cadbury Wishes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone else come across these? Are they new?

For some reason I was expecting lots of little chocolate stars in the packet, not one massive one.

Yummy, but undecided whether I'm convinced.

Comments

• Options
    they were nice but i expected them to be better somehow! cadburys havent made anything new and yummy for ages i dont think. like those spots and stripes chocolate bars...boring.
  • Options
    You're wrong on the secon bits.

Magic Elfs. Awesome.

I think lots of mini ones would be better. The big one is messy to eat and just doesn't quite work.
  • Options
    they only had these out for christmas didn't they?

i got loads half price in january, haha. i liked them!
  • Options
    The only Cadbury choclate i actually enjoy and will make a point in buying is Old Jamaica. The rest is, quite frankly, shit. IMO :)

I was truly pissed off with Milky Way Magic Stars when i bought a pack and found out the weren't mini Milky Ways in the shape of stars, just fucking chocolate :grump:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I was truly pissed off with Milky Way Magic Stars when i bought a pack and found out the weren't mini Milky Ways in the shape of stars, just fucking chocolate :grump:

YES! I am so glad this wasn't just me.

Clearly they are not Milky Way Magic Stars and are, in fact, just Plain Nestle Generic Chocolate Stars?
  • Options
    Milky Ways are made by Mars and so are Milky Way Magic Stars. (so not Nestle, thankfully)

Cadbury do creme eggs... yummy yum yum!

OP, yeah they are relatively new (2010 if I'm correct). I was expecting loads of small ones too, but thought the big one was tasty so not too disappointed.
  • Options
    Creme Eggs are the devil's temptation.

I think he wins that round.
  • Options
    cadbury's caramel eggs sooo yummy. the wishes were brought out before xmas and are to do with the make a wish charity xx
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Me too! Biggest. Disappointment. EVER.
  • Options
    I really miss these 'Terry's Chocolate Orange' Eggs that were bought out one easter- they came in a pack of 4, in an orange egg box and they were chocolate orange eggs, with chocolate orange mousse inside! they were AMAZING. Sadly, i haven't seen them since that year :(
  • Options
    Wrong, and bad, and evil and wrong.

Chocolate and orange should never mix. Except just maybe in a fountain with live orange segmenst.
  • Options
    Wrong, and bad, and evil and wrong.

Chocolate and orange should never mix. Except just maybe in a fountain with live orange segmenst.
    This x a bazillion.
  • Options
    noooooo it's amazing! it's not actually a real orange taste, it's the fake-orange, nom!
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    I really miss these 'Terry's Chocolate Orange' Eggs that were bought out one easter- they came in a pack of 4, in an orange egg box and they were chocolate orange eggs, with chocolate orange mousse inside! they were AMAZING. Sadly, i haven't seen them since that year :(

I remember these! With little spoons in an eggbox!
  • Options
    exactly!!! little orange spoons :( *sad*