Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sensitive clit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi there
when my boyfriend touches me at the very top i kinda shudder and im sensitive there, anyone else gets this? i need to find the part that feels good, the rest felt fantastic :) so gutted i can't be there to make him feel amazing tonight cos it's his birthday , im ill with a virus :( gotta make up for it when im better!

Comments

• Options
    Yea this happens to me sometimes, especially if we've been going for a while. I always get asked 'why are you jumping, are you ok?'. it doesnt hurt is just very sensitive.
  • Options
    yeah im glad other people get it, it's uncomfortable yeah! i tend to get it if i just get touched there, so not sure in that area where will be better.. yeah u jump , your legs lol
  • Options
    try rubbing around the area, so its not touching it directly but its still getting contact
  • Options
    my boyfriend mainly does it to me,, not sure where that would be
  • Options
    where bout would it be around the area? i've heard of the hood as well, he's not touching that is he?
  • Options
    the area around it, so sort of touching the clit, but maybe on the side rather than directly on top of it, so its protected by the hood a bit. Just practice with what areas feel best
  • Options
    ahh thats good that others find it :) i heard the clit is supposed to be the most sensual place though where women can orgasm.. will tell my boyfriend about it so we can try it in a different place
  • Options
    can understand why it would give you a tiny bit of a jolt if its touched directly, given the amount of nerve endings that are there, and so good advise here is too gently ceress around it clit and the hood, and to an extent aviod directly touching it, its simalar to oral sex in that it'll without doubt be incredbilely pleasureable during, but as soon as that tounge hits it directly, your legs will buck or shudder, next time around sure you'll have a mindblowing sensations without shudder on your mind;) Xx
  • Options
    yeah i sure hope so :) so you know the correct place now where to touch me? it's all about asking people and experimenting i guess and we have done both of those things!