Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused.. :'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, i know i posted about this yesterday but i need some more advice.. and you guys helped me.
the problem is that im really scared about my friend.. in actually fact im terrified. im terrified that im gunna lose her, that im not gunna be the one whose their to catch her when she falls. we are best friends of 13/14 years and i cant lose her, shes my rock.. i just dont knw how to deal with it. i experienced so many emotions yesterday. confusion, angry, annoyed, sad, scared. pretty much everything you can think of thats negative.
she is way more than a friend to me, shes my sister. you know the saying 'best friends are the family god forgot to give us' that does really apply here.
writing this im not really sure why i actually am writing it. maybe to get some answers? why me? why her? why us? i know this world wont stop for us to get off and if i just quit now then it will just carry on spinning. i just dont know what to do. today at school it was all normal.. life went on, its like nothing changed, although in my heart it did.
on December 9th, 2010 i lost my other best friend. shes been through everything with me, just like this one has, and she died in a car accident, plus from other complications, i guess now ive lost her all i have is her.. if i lose her what do i have left? a whole bunch of nothing..
i guess im not really asking for anything.. just a bit confused. sorry if ive confused anyone.. im good at that. x

Comments

• Options
    (From your other thread) - Your friend took "5 ibroprofen", so she could overdose on that nearly every single day and she'd still be alive at the end of it, so if I were you I wouldn't worry about loosing her physically.
    Emotionally she sounds like she is having some issues that need to be dealt with, best thing you can do is be there for her, if you are as close as you say I would truely doubt you'd loose her as a friend.
  • Options
    Blacksheep wrote: »
    (From your other thread) - Your friend took "5 ibroprofen", so she could overdose on that nearly every single day and she'd still be alive at the end of it, so if I were you I wouldn't worry about loosing her physically.
    Emotionally she sounds like she is having some issues that need to be dealt with, best thing you can do is be there for her, if you are as close as you say I would truely doubt you'd loose her as a friend.

My teacher said that it can cause liver damage and tht could kill her. I cant lose her after everything weve been through xx
  • Options
    She would need to take significantly more than 5 to cause anything to go wrong
    it's not paracetamol
  • Options
    maybe you and your friend should speak to eachother? it seems that you both have concerns, and you each know that the other is going to read what you've posted on here, so a bit of real life communication might help you to work through how you both feel?
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    maybe you and your friend should speak to eachother? it seems that you both have concerns, and you each know that the other is going to read what you've posted on here, so a bit of real life communication might help you to work through how you both feel?

Dont think shes seen it tbh, and its harder than it seems, we are both so careful and not wanting to bring up something that we dont want to talk about. so now we just dont talk about that. its hard to talk about things like that when youve both got problems.
  • Options
    its hard to talk about things like that when youve both got problems.

oh i get that totally. but you aren't going to work things out if you don't talk to eachother. i really think you should tell her how you feel and how worried about her you are.
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    oh i get that totally. but you aren't going to work things out if you don't talk to eachother. i really think you should tell her how you feel and how worried about her you are.

i just dont know how to tell her, like how to word it, i always say things wrong. they just come out all wrong. :/
  • Options
    you could show her your post on here and take it from there?