Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ahhhhh What Do I Do?!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okaay, most of you on here know about my problems.

My bf knew about them and was really supportive, but i felt that i was getting a lot of stress from trying to reassure him whilst trying to sort myself out...
So we are now on 'a break', but are saying we are single and all that.

Now hes been asking me if we could still have some 'intimacey' but without strings attached or anything.
Im really really confused, because to be truthful i still love him immensley.. but before we broke up there had been a rough patch when i felt he was just using me for sex..

What do i do?!?!

(and if you read this.. you know who you are... please don't say anything to him.. )

Comments

• Options
    Okaay, most of you on here know about my problems.

My bf knew about them and was really supportive, but i felt that i was getting a lot of stress from trying to reassure him whilst trying to sort myself out...
    So we are now on 'a break', but are saying we are single and all that.

Now hes been asking me if we could still have some 'intimacey' but without strings attached or anything.
    Im really really confused, because to be truthful i still love him immensley.. but before we broke up there had been a rough patch when i felt he was just using me for sex..

What do i do?!?!

(and if you read this.. you know who you are... please don't say anything to him.. )

hes not worth it if all he wants is sex of u im sure ur worth moree thn tht more on and find a someone who loves u for u and ur problems xx :) x
  • Options
    I dont know.. because we were together for over a year, and had been through a lot..

and i only felt like that for around a week , and it was near the start of all the stress ive been getting from seeing people about my problems, and s/h getting worse..

:/
  • Options
    I felt like that with my ex, and he was a twat to put it bluntly.. and he did start to use me for sex and im glad i got out of it quickly. tell him no and just get out of the situation. soon. xx