Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Break down ... *Trig*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For yrs ive been depressed and the last couple of weeks ive been very down, blocking things out, pushing people away, feel too ashamed to talk.. after all i dont deserve help!!! Feel so sad, alone and scared of life

anyway,
This morning i woke up in a very bad mood,
went down stairs for a coffee mum sed hello, i simply said hello quitely,
she said what time u going to the post office, i said im not anymore, she said why not? i said dont feel like it, she said ill go and all i said was "na its alright" as i felt gulity her going for me...
then she goes in a right stress slamming door on me, (not spoke since)
i went to the bathroom and had a break down crying and crying on the floor, i cancelled tomorrows appointment[/B] AGAIN with care worker,

I just feel soo down i dont want to leave the house,
All i do is cry and cut myself, punch myself,
The voices in my head too end my life are getting stronger and stronger but i CANT do this to my family..!!!

I dont know what to do anymore im really not coping
just dont wanna be here around anymore people r better off without me everyones against me anyway xx[/B][/B][/B]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww *hug* 's x

there are many people who are better off WITH you, and anybody who feels that they are better off without you...well the worlds better off without them! x

you need to try to find somebody to talk to, and before you do explain how you feel about talking to people. (it worked fairly well for me, i still struggle but it is easier)

I know how difficult it is, but try to concentrate on any positives, even if they are hard to find at the moment. x
    you need to get to a point where you are ready to try helping yourself eg, not cancelling your apointments but attending them. we will be here to support you til then. u do deserve help and support but you need to be willing to take that on board and want to move forward before we can really help you.
    you need to get to a point where you are ready to try helping yourself eg, not cancelling your apointments but attending them.

you need to be willing to take that on board and want to move forward before we can really help you.

Yep. you need to help yourself out first. only you can do the hard work because right now, you're only blocking everyone else out of your life-family or professional.
    hiiya i hope this helps u . you seem like ur in a dark place i was like tht untill one day .i had enough was soo fed up startin shoutin at teacher cbb with school i got suspended thn i got told to talk to my guidence teacher. so i got a councillor and stated to slowly get help i still think im still in a dark place but its not tht dark if it makes sense im slowly becomming happier:) i think u should get help u hav to help urself before people can help u please talk to sumone if its ur best friend or a teacher u can trust or ur doctor can help u too hope it all goes well for u :) xx *hug*