Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal play and numb legs!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bit of funny one, this one.....

I've been seeing a guy for about 3 months now, and over the past week we've been experimenting with anal play - starting off with fingers and lots of lube, which was great, and then gradually moving up to full sex. The first time was a little painful for me, but we took things really slowly and wound up in fits of giggles, which kind of put paid to continuing! The second time was, again, a little sore, but eventually got into it and everything fell into place.

Thing is, both times I noticed that once he was all the way in, I started to slowly lose feeling in my legs - I was simultaneously having a momentary panic (ha!) so he stopped moving and we waited for me to calm down before continuing. But the third time I went totally numb from my thighs down quite suddenly - I've never heard of this happening before and I'm generally pretty well clued up on these things - has anyone else experienced this? The Mr thought maybe I'd gone into mild shock, which I know can happen, but wanted to see if anyone here had come across this before and might be able to offer some tips on how to stop it?!

We've always started things with me lying flat on my front and him lying on top and easing in from above me, or on our sides in spoons, so I don't think it's a position-related thing as there are no 'bends' for blood to be cut off at.....

Comments

• Options
    sounds like he may have pressed on a nerve... like the sciatic nerve that runs from your spine and down your legs?
  • Options
    ive had that before. Its a nerve thing
  • Options
    So does that mean I have an inconveniently located nerve or can it be avoided somehow?! The fact that it's happened every time is a little worrying!
  • Options
    i dunno, if its every time, itd kind of put me off doing it. maybe experiment with different positions?
  • Options
    It is a little offputting!! We have tried other positions and I ended up really enjoying it, but I wasn't sure if it was the change of position or just that I'd settled into it.... Glad I'm not the only one!