Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chapter X

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here i go again, i keep posting the ups and downs with this girl, and trying to understand situations with her.

So i just wanted to get this on here and say how i see it, because the last i spoke i may be reading into it.

Basically liked this girl for a while, since sept, still not going out, i have asked her in texts or online how she feels about me and she has not given me a proper answer, as its been going on a while i have been making my own mind up about things. A few times now she has text me saying i dont like her whatever, but from talking with others i feel its her who isn't interested in me. I have been made aware she may be just using me, going for free cinema etc, thing is when she doesn't want to she will just say just that, its not enough that i want to. I understand i cant plant feelings for me in her head.

Rant Over

Yesterday was interesting, we hadn't really been texting as of the past week and a half and it looked like things were going to be dead in a week or two, and i was trying to play the wait for her text game. She didn't text, but i just couldn't help myself, i text her asking if everything was ok. She acutally text back saying everything was ok xx she didn't ask about me, but at least she replied to me, again i seem to clutch onto everything and give it meaning.

Yesterday morning i text her with a chatty text, relevant to what i know would interest her, and i got a basic reply, saying that she was coming into town, i asked by text and she said she might be going out evening, again just simple answers, no questions back to me but i thought if i did meet her, well i was just trying to try to gauge wether i could talk to her or not.

It was a good night, the pub was absolutely packed and you couldn't see everyone becuase of it, i was quite a group of friends, not long though till i looked around and almost froze as i caught her eyes and face across the crowd at the bar, tbh i felt terrible and scared becuase i knew that if i didn't go and say hi it would be a major bad thing for me and her, i was very distracted for 25/30 mins and becuase of how full the pub was couldnt' even see where she was, i knew she was aronund the corner somewhere, i was distant with my friends and eventually spotted her at a table and made a decision to say excuse me and walk through to where she was, it felt like she very nearly would of been happy for me to go away becuase she just moved her head into the table talking to her sister, she maybe thought actually thinking about it now, that i was going to the toilet becuase she was right next to the door to the corridor, and she will know that she has been off with me for not replying to my texts etc, i said hi and made some relevant catch up opening lines and her sister seemed nice, i asked if i could pull up a stool and to my relief her sister said yes.. i was there for the rest of the night. i and also my mouth was sooo dry within mins, i had to go get some water from the bar though.

Nearly finished now... feelings aside, we had a good laugh, her and her sister were obsessed with taking pictures and pulling faces and i got quite a lot of photos with them both, her sister is good looking too and seemed to be very pleasant to sit next to, anyway they had quite a few drinks, one comment she made to her sister sort of caps her body language and signs to how she was feeling and maybe what she was trying to say, she said "theres no good looking people in here is there", she said to her sister, not looking at me. I had to ask did you mean me, and she said no.. i think.. But hmm weird.. i've never had my friends around when i've met her, but a mate knows of the name of her that i like, and was very playful with her and got some photos with her, it was quite uncomfortable and becuase things are unsure with me and her, i just wanted my mate to buck out of things. He wasn't too bad though, and there was soo many people came by and said hi to me and patted me on the shoulder, will of seen me sat for ages with these two girls, it was a good social indicator.. anyway, things weren't too awkward and they mentioned going home to watch a film, i shouldn't of done, but i'd had a few drinks and asked if i could tag along.. to my relief, it was her sister again that said "yes i suppose so, you might as well".

I walked with them back home and sat between them on the couch and watched film, it was a squeeze though and the girl i like was sitting sideways taking up stupid amounts of room, and wouldn't put her legs over mine, i didn't get any IOI really, well she did play fight with me a bit, she kept hitting me when we were watching the scary film and going boo and stuff, she eventually moved to another chair shortly the film ended, she said "yawn, im going to go to bed" and i didn't want any awkwardness so i quickly said im going to go home and get some sleep. Thanks for having me, and i gave them both a hug and left, her sister and her seemed to do a sort of snigger to themselves which was a little un nerving, but her sister seemed to be smiling and she said she would put up them photos on the net, and i really liked her sister from first impressions.

Final paragraph lol. I left the flat, feeling like seeing her and having the time with her and watching her reactions had helped make me feel a bit better about where i stand, i felt we were talking and that was good enough, i didn't get the feeling she was overly interested in me.. But she text me saying "good to see you. night" with no x or anything though. I sort of jumped with joy and replied to her with an x. This morning i text her about coming to borrow coming to borrow a book if she walked to mine, she replied where are you living, but again she stoped replying when i gave her the answer.. she was online tonight and said "I didnt know where you were and i cba walking that far haha plus me mate was picking me up
anyways hun I gtg text me some time nice chatting and good seeing you xx"

Im really interested in pursuing again, but i still can't read her, it would be very easy for her to add two xx on the end, make her feel better about things, but last night when i asked if we could meet up again, she said yes we can go cinema. Chuffed, but she gets free entertainment out of me, i hope its not just that.

I really will leave it at that, that my longest ever post and probably far more than anyone will bother reading, thanks if you have and i can answer anymore if you ask. Thanks if you have any commments that would be helpful.