Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Clan Zalizati: Alien And Sedition Act

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hua Kola, friends.

Due to displacement from our mother land at the hands of white barbarians, we -- the Clan Zalizati -- seek refuge in new, distant lands. We have visited many promising shelters in our nomadism, but we hope to find a home.

I, Chief Jay Strongpeen, am the fearless chieftain of our noble Clan Zalizati. My brethren shall make their presence known following this message.

Pilamaya ye.

Comments

• Options
    Hello, all. I'm Clan Mother Red, the matriarch of our fine clan. Please call me Red, as "Mother" makes me feel old.

I hope to get to know you all soon, and that we are able to assimilate ourselves here. It's been a long and arduous journey to find a suitable home, and I would very much like to rest my weary head for a while.
  • Options
    Aloha.

My name is Hung Like Horsey. I am the clan's horsekeeper, as well as one of their fellow tribesman. I am very grateful to my leader, Jay Strongpeen, for finding this new home for us and my many horses. Please call me, "Hung", since "Horsey" just offends me.
  • Options
    Yatahey, I am Sits on Totem. I take pride in bringing great pleasure to the Zalizati tribesmen. I used to drift aimlessly from place to place but Chief Strongpeen greatly encouraged me to stay with the Zalizati after seeing my many talents. I am ever loyal to the men of my tribe and I hope that we may find a nice home here.
  • Options
    Greetings, I, Prancing Teabag, am the youngest member of our Clan, I have travelled far to find this great clan and even farther to find this place of shelter. I am grateful to have been accepted by the glorious Chief and Clan Mother. I hope to rise through this Clan and make chief proud by taking his place and having many wives as wonderful as the beautiful Clan Mother.

You may call me Teabag, but do not forget it, for in time i shall become greater than you could ever imagine.
  • Options
    Bonjour,

My name is Black Hawk Down. I was once a slave to the white barbarians but I escaped to join this noble tribe. Our very kind and strong leaders, Jay Strongpeen and Clan Mother Red, has assured me that I will never be a servant to any man again. I'm now one of the tribe's huntsmen and I help make sure we are fed every day. You may call me "Hawk" because calling me "Black" would be racist.
  • Options
    wow, someone has way to much time on their hands...
  • Options
    Rather abrasive temperament toward newcomers. Tell me, is this your way of ensuring that your community stays fresh with new faces?
  • Options
    You have to admit, bit strange lots of new faces suddenly appearing and posting in a concerted manner!
  • Options
    How so?
  • Options
    We are a tribe and we move as such.
  • Options
    So where did you all hear about this place and how come you all came on here (looks like you know each other from before hand), and post all very quickly within such a short time frame?
  • Options
    Our dear Sits On Totem scouted this fine land and reported back to us. As such, we have journeyed far and wide to reach these hallowed lands. It seems, however, that we are not welcome here.
  • Options
    We joined together, we posted together. How is that so strange?
  • Options
    Oh you are more than welcome, just we have from time to time a problem with trolls and spammers. You have to admit if you took a step back and looked at this thread, you would have to admit slightly abnormal postings coming from a swathe of recently registered new users all saying very similar things, does look a bit odd :)
  • Options
    *sigh* I did wonder if having a theme would give that impression. I assure you, we are all real people. Just a group of friends looking to have some fun on a new forum. :)
  • Options
    No worries. We're genuine members. We are just a pack of friends, who do our thing together.
  • Options
    *sigh* I did wonder if having a theme would give that impression. I assure you, we are all real people. Just a group of friends looking to have some fun on a new forum. :)

Welcome here then

Hope you all enjoy it :d
  • Options
    fair enough but I've seen a fair share of trolls over various forums and this to me seemed like a large one
  • Options
    Thank you. :)

I hope we do, too.
  • Options
    You'll find that I repel more trolls than I attract. ;)
  • Options
    Wow, weird and random. :eek:

You'll fit in perfectly. Welcome.
  • Options
    Now, we're gettin' this pig roast started. I'm feelin' the love now. Group hug. <3
  • Options
    nah thanks...I don't like being touched by strangers unless I'm very very drunk :p
  • Options
    Now, we're gettin' this pig roast started. I'm feelin' the love now. Group hug. <3

*glomps*
  • Options
    But I like to touch people...
  • Options
    I like being touched by people.
  • Options
    But I like to touch people...

yeah, we kinda know that, Chief.

Hello, I'm Dances With Durks. I apologize for being so late, but I was dancing to please the gods so that we might be well-accepted here. I hope we all fit in, get to know each-other and eventually maybe we can even dance together.
  • Options
    Durk! I'm so glad you've joined us. As you can see, the local villagers were a little skeptical at first, but I think they're warming up to us. :)
  • Options
    I dont want to be called Durk though XD
    and that's great news, respected Mother Red :D
  • Options
    I could call you Dancer?
    And guh, don't call me "Mother", I'm not that old. You're older than I am, actually! xD