Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Arghhh So Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
arghhh So Mad/ Angry/ Upset And Very Hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My So Called Best Friend Starting Saying Shit About Me Coz I Was Ignoring Her Coz She Let Me Down Yet Again :(

She Sed As If U Ignore Me Coz I Wont Go Town Its Sad!!
Cant Help It If I Ent Got Money I Dont Get Paied Till 2 Weeks I Have A Job Unlike U Who Get Job Seekers Every Week!!!

Made Me So Mad I Dont Get It Every Week And Its Not Job Seekers Argh!!!!!
Then Saying Eating Disorders R For Attention Seeking!!!
That Made Me So Mad And Upset I Cried And Punched Wall Few Times Fooked Hand - Bleeding !!
She Was Saying Im Too Scared To Get A Job That Hurts Its The Truth Tho - I Know Im A Pathetic Looser But Do I Deserve All That

Now She And Her Boyfriends Put On Facebook That I Cut My Wrists And Im Suicidal :(
How Dare They Spread My Shit On Facebook!!!

Im So Upset Its Unreal Im Scared One Day Ill Forgive Her Because Im A Frigging Door Mat!!
I Know Im A Mental Low Life Freak But Do I Really Deserve All This Shit !!!

Xx

Comments

• Options
    You definatley don't deserve this!!
    Don't forgive her too easily, if she were a true friend she would not have said any of this.
    Is it possibly worth asking her why she is being so horrible?? But i would advise giving yourself time to calm down a little first.

hope things get better for you soon *hug*
  • Options
    I wud very calmly BUT ill end up forgiving her and what she done i cant forgive her ill regret it,
    if only she knew how much i struggle !!!
    she was there wen mum had to ring ambulance after i tried to kill myself and she does this argh fed up!!! xx
  • Options
    Hmm, im not condoning what she has done - its totally wrong, and since i dont know her im finding it easy to think she sounds a right bitch.

But my best friend once tried to kill herself, i was pretty miffed , but i didnt react this way... but it is something likely to be different for different people.

but again, i doubt a true friend would have reacted this way.

If this is how you feel, then i would suggest trying to forget about her, and concentrate on staying positive xx *hug*
  • Options
    shes made me soooooooooooooo frigging mad im trying not to swear lol!! :P
    ill behave!!!
    shes never reali been a good friend but i was a door mat,
    only friend i saw aswell - no more mates now :(

she used me always made me walk home alone never half way when we go out its when SHE Wants to. She makes me knock for her cos shes too lazy to walk half way!!!! Shes told matt (her boyfriend) everything behind my back!! Some mate.
    When i feel very down she ignores ma texts or says oh right but noo i have to be there for her when she argues With matt its not fair!! Maybe im being a bitch but that hurts aspec how she has the cheek and judge me on self harm eating disorder and suicidal when she knows nothing about it!! I know not her fault she doesnt understand but she can at least true and NOT Judge !! Ive not once judged her and always been there for her!! Never let her down ever :(

its not just me who she treats like shit its her mum and dad nd sisters how she treats them is embarrassing and discusting makes me so ashamed !!! saying wishes john was dead its just wrong!! calls grace fat too ...and i member grace coming to me all sad i sed whats up?? she sed "im fat ellie told me" i went mental u dont go telling a 11 yr old shes fat!!!! grace was like she doesnt want her dinner anymore, (this was ages ago) but it dont matter that broke my heart listening to a kid saying that :(

she said she'll delete of facebook i slash my wrists and im suicidal but hasn't i actually HATE her right now i sound like a right cow :(
    but shes hurt me, hurt me bad my hand keeps bleeding where punched wall and others bruised x
  • Options
    You have a right to be mad, and "A right cow"
    Sounds like she one of those people to be honest, where the world revolves around them, and nobody else owns any feelings... obviously she sees your problems as a threat to her attention.
    If its worrying, could u report her comment/status on facebook??

Dont worry, you will find friends... ive had a very rough time, getting into two groups of very fake friends who just used me.
    which has made me a bit difficult to be friends with, but my current group of friends are amazing, just for putting up with me.
    I had given up hope, but there is always someone out there who will be a true and faithful friend.
    Is she still that mean to her sister? If so i would support her sister more.. if shes a much nicer girl, to be honest it could teach her a lesson!

Things will work out for the best! xx *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks hunie ur so sweet thanks means a lot!!! hugs
    just wanna say well done for moving on wen ppl was using u etc
    thanks for being there!!!
  • Options
    Thanks hunie ur so sweet thanks means a lot!!! hugs
    just wanna say well done for moving on wen ppl was using u etc
    thanks for being there!!!

Anytime! x *hug*

Its just a part of life really..gotta try and be strong havent we ?
  • Options
    your so right hunie thanks xx