Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dodgey sex...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well i'm a bit embarrased and ashamed to post, but i thought i must... about two months ago i slept with a girl, whose quite a well a bit friendly with the men. I didn't use protection, which i rarely do (because it's so god damn annoying...) But now i've noticed small white things growing on my penis.. like just bellow the gland things. I hoped it'd go away, but they haven't i put some E45 cream on it the other day, and that really reduced them, they're quite small anyway.

But wondering what i should do, and doctors isn't really an option for me or a GUM clinic :/

Comments

• Options
    To be honest, a GUM clinic and/or doctors is your only options..

Sounds to be like it is a STD/STI I'd recommend getting it checked.

I won't preach about protection, your grown up to realise you should, but you are an idiot..
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    To be honest, a GUM clinic and/or doctors is your only options..

Sounds to be like it is a STD/STI I'd recommend getting it checked.

I won't preach about protection, your grown up to realise you should, but you are an idiot..

You're probably right... I'd like to man up and go, but i don't want this going on any medical record of any sort. I've plans in the future and this could stop them :/

I am an idiot when it comes to these things, i'd rather have a passionate night and take the risk, that use a johnny. Tottally takes the fun from things, and. Oh well i dug my grave now i've got to lie in it.
  • Options
    Gum clinic tests do not go on your medical record without your permission,
    Also, any records from GUM clinics will not go on your main medical record without your permission.

Source = http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/health/133128/What-can-I-expect-when-I-attend-a-GUM-clinic-

Get it checked out before it falls off.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Gum clinic tests do not go on your medical record without your permission,

Source = http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/health/133128/What-can-I-expect-when-I-attend-a-GUM-clinic-

Get it checked out before it falls off.

Oh fair play, thanks hellfire :)
    I hope i don't have to flop it out though :/
  • Options
    sounds like pearly penile pampules (or however it is spelled), which is not to worry much about, but it could still be something else.

I would really really overthink my stand on contraception and visiting doctors if I had things growing on my penis. Go read Rubberskin's World Aids Day thread in Anything Goes and come back here a little wiser.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    sounds like pearly penile pampules (or however it is spelled), which is not to worry much about, but it could still be something else.

I would really really overthink my stand on contraception and visiting doctors if I had things growing on my penis. Go read Rubberskin's World Aids Day thread in Anything Goes and come back here a little wiser.
    Quite.

Not trying to be judgemental or anything, but you're a bloody idiot.
  • Options
    to be fair...

They're a pair of idiots.

And the OP has plans for the future that would be impacted by a trip to the GUM clinic on his notes, how much more would they be impacted by an immune response to STI virii on routine blood screening?
  • Options
    You can give the GUM clinic any name you like - so no chance of linking to your medical records.

So just get you and your willy down there.

Like others have said you're an idiot - but hopefully, just maybe you might learn from this. If you've got something and you get it treated fast, then chances of the immune response lasting in your system are reduced, so if you've got plans that a medical record might affect best getting on with it and getting it fixed sooner rather than later.

(You might want to consider asking for amputation, might do you some good)
  • Options
    (You might want to consider asking for amputation, might do you some good)

:D:heart:
  • Options
    I think you have a duty to tell her also. If it is sexually transmitted, and you think you have got it from her, then she might not know she has it (with quite a few STIs women don't get any symptoms).

And you really need to reconsider your views on condoms......
  • Options
    katypatatykatypataty Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    Hi Fuubar :wave:

I've just been reading this thread and would really, really strongly recommend going to your local GUM clinic.

If you look on TheSite.org's local Advice Finder, situated on the homepage, you can pop in your postcode and find one closest to you.

There will be no way for employers family to check if you've gone and they'll make sure you get the proper treatment.

It's worth having a look on the boards and TheSite and seeing other people's experiences of the trouble that's been caused by not using a condom. Not nice at all.

Good luck

:thumb:
  • Options
    Fuuubar wrote: »
    I hope i don't have to flop it out though :/

:rolleyes:

You'll have to so they know what they have to treat! Dont be so proud and go get checked out
  • Options
    Just my two cents, but I would never EVER sleep with someone that I knew had been having unprotected sex with unchecked partners. And I can't be the only one. So if you need a motivation to start using a johnny (assuming you don't now have an STD), there it is.
  • Options
    Fuuubar wrote: »
    Well i'm a bit embarrased and ashamed to post, but i thought i must... about two months ago i slept with a girl, whose quite a well a bit friendly with the men. I didn't use protection, which i rarely do (because it's so god damn annoying...) But now i've noticed small white things growing on my penis.. like just bellow the gland things. I hoped it'd go away, but they haven't i put some E45 cream on it the other day, and that really reduced them, they're quite small anyway.

But wondering what i should do, and doctors isn't really an option for me or a GUM clinic :/

:banghead:

I'm just speechless, to be honest. What are you expectations of us with this question?
  • Options
    i've been dum and slept with someone without a comdom... alcohol involved which i no is no excuse & im waiting for my results to come tomorrow, so scared its not even funny been stressing so much today

&& especially as the paper today had an article about how young people are getting HIV a lot recently i'm so scared i would just kill myself if i got that ahh it's bad enough worrying that I may have it and I'm worried that the article was a sign (i know many of you would find that dum)
    but yeh
    i'm NEVER doing it with a comdom again so yeah go get checked :) it's better than leaving it if you do have something
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    i'm NEVER doing it with a comdom again

Now THATS a new year resolution !