Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex Toys :o

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where Can Young People Buy Sex Toys......I Have A Vibrator But That Dosent Do It......And I Cant Order Them Online Because I Live With My Parents.....Help :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Ann Summers! Although i dont know if they have an age limit on buying them, how old are you?
  • Options
  • Options
    Take your CAPS LOCK off, thanks.

I think the posh Phillips one was on sale in John Lewis and Boots.
  • Options
    Ann Summers have age restrictions in place for the toy section, or they always used to have. Don't know if they still do or not.
  • Options
    online? usually stuff like that comes in unlabelled packages, so no one will be any the wiser. :yes:
  • Options
    online? usually stuff like that comes in unlabelled packages, so no one will be any the wiser. :yes:

although living with my parents, they always want to know whats in my parcels..

but maybe go out , buy a new top and hide it, then claim to have bought that online? x
  • Options
    although living with my parents, they always want to know whats in my parcels..

but maybe go out , buy a new top and hide it, then claim to have bought that online? x

Do they open your post? If not then tell them to mind their own business :P

Though your idea was a pretty good one.
  • Options
    Even if they're not opening post, if you get a parcel it is only natural to wonder what it was. I always ask what parcels t'missus has delivered, and if she's normally telling them what it is, being all defensive will just make her parents more curious.

Have you considered where you will keep your toys once you have bought them?
This discussion has been closed.