Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

skiing in sweeden

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wooo hooo
yes you see that topic name?
thats what im being picked up for tommorow!-so exited..:yes:
But also dredding it at the same time:no:
-Im going whith me dad and his fammily
-I have pemmition for special time off school due to 'exeptional circumstances'
-I will also be there for my birthday
-My granny only found out when it was all organised allredy
-Now she's doing EVERYTHING possible to make me hate my dad and not want to go..
-And it's kinda working...I dont want to be stuck here whith her still knowing they are having fun in sweeden-and im here being foced to be happy whith nothing for a birthday
Please can someone help?

Comments

• Options
    Hi amy#36 :wave:

Wow, skiing in Sweden sounds really exciting! It's a shame that it was organised without your granny knowing, I take it you live with her?

Maybe you could try and talk to her to say you'd really like to be able to enjoy the trip as it's a great opportunity but that you will miss her and that you understand how she might be feeling?

I've moved your thread in to the Relationships forum as I think you will get some more replies here.

I hope you get to go and enjoy the holiday, let us know how things go :)
  • Options
    Why does what your granny thinks matter so much?

Just go and enjoy yourself! Sweden is fun and so is skiing. It sounds like you'll regret it if you don't go. I know I would!
  • Options
    Tell your Grandma how she's making you feel.
  • Options
    If your Grans trying to make you hate your Dad shes bang out of order.
  • Options
    I don't care about the circumstances. If you don't go skiing in sweden I will e-resent you.

If you don't want to go, can I dress up as amy#36 and go in your place?
  • Options
    Did you go in the end? How is stuff at home now?
  • Options
    Reply to everyone

Jo 7
    Im not ment to live whit me granny but because my house is not liveable in atm and she is STILL ill I have no choice now

jaloux
    Yeh i would regrett it now....
    My granny controlles me more than either of my parents put together and allways has done. Me mum's also ill ever since she had me so granny took over and iv had to help both of them as soon as I was old enough to

adogwithsunglases (love the name :yes: )
    I cant she scares me so much, I have nightmares about her everynight and never sleep properly

Norwegian Rebel
    I know but this dosent stop her doing so though:(

StrubbleS
    NO you cant dress up as me! Its allredy happend now anyway

purplestarfish
    Yes i did thanx :yes:
    It's terrible

granny was addmitted to hospital the day after i came back because she had a constant nosebleed (wich lasted 3 days in total) and a chest infection (which i apparently gave her from sweeden-the latest thing to make me hate myself)
    She's out now though

I just want someone to kill her -she's made my whole life terrible :crying:
    Either that or I want to go into care/cilderens home I cant cope any more
  • Options
    Is there anyone you can talk to???

if this is the way you feel... surely someone will listen to you and help you out? x

hope things get better for you *hug*
  • Options
    Hi amy#36,

I am glad to see that you were able to go skiing in sweden and that your granny was not able to stop you. However it seems that you have been placed in her care and forced to live with her, and this is clearly making you feel upset and unhappy. You even say;
    I cant she scares me so much, I have nightmares about her everynight and never sleep properly

May i ask what makes you feel scared of her? You say you went with your dad and his family skiing, does he know about how you feel? Is there some way you could speak to him, or your mum about being scared of living with her? Or even speak to a friend about this?

Everyone deserves to feel happy and safe in their home. If it really does get too much you do have other options, have a look at our info on moving out.

You might also want to speak to someone anonymously relating to your personal problems? Have a look at our helplines, and feel free to call.

Good luck, and do not hesitate to keep posting here :)