Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help! Drug Testing! Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heeellllp *crisis*

our school is doing drug testing as soon as 8 days away....
me and my friend are definatly gonna test positive for things such as crack, speed, smack and opium.
is there any way we can speed up getting them out of our systems before the tests?

help... if i dont come out negative i could risk getting kicked out of my house, school and killed by my parents...

Angel of Death

Comments

• Options
    Re: Help! Drug Testing! Help!
    Originally posted by Angel Of Death
    heeellllp *crisis*

our school is doing drug testing as soon as 8 days away....
    me and my friend are definatly gonna test positive for things such as crack, speed, smack and opium.
    is there any way we can speed up getting them out of our systems before the tests?

help... if i dont come out negative i could risk getting kicked out of my house, school and killed by my parents...

Angel of Death

Find out what sort of test if possible, then come back and we can try and find a way out for you ;) There are ways but it depends on the type of test.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Help! Drug Testing! Help!
    Originally posted by ebb

Find out what sort of test if possible, then come back and we can try and find a way out for you ;) There are ways but it depends on the type of test.

We know its not urine test, or full blown blood test. what types of test exit?

Angel of Death
  • Options
    this just has to be a load of bollox ! or maybe i'm just out of touch with the modern world. at 14yrs old your using crack, smack, opium, speed AND SO ON.....from personal experience i know what a full time occupation such pleasures become and you have to be very resilient and resourcful to obtain the money to obtain the drugs. i think your full of shite personaly and....if i'm wrong then i hope you test positive, it might just save your twisted little soul. how can a 14yr old get away with such drug abuse without parents or some other responsible person kind of spotting summats not quite right. if your parents haven't noticed they should be hung by the neck in public for gross negligence in the care of a child..CHILD ! the only thing i think you'll test positive for is lack of inteligence skool milk and waggon wheels.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    this just has to be a load of bollox ! or maybe i'm just out of touch with the modern world. at 14yrs old your using crack, smack, opium, speed AND SO ON.....from personal experience i know what a full time occupation such pleasures become and you have to be very resilient and resourcful to obtain the money to obtain the drugs. i think your full of shite personaly and....if i'm wrong then i hope you test positive, it might just save your twisted little soul. how can a 14yr old get away with such drug abuse without parents or some other responsible person kind of spotting summats not quite right. if your parents haven't noticed they should be hung by the neck in public for gross negligence in the care of a child..CHILD ! the only thing i think you'll test positive for is lack of inteligence skool milk and waggon wheels.

oi i didnt say it was me doing crack, smack and speed. thats my friend... who i may say is in a fucking shitload of trouble with her dealer, and has a fucked up family situation. and me? i grow my own opium... and where? like Id tell you that lol.
    and my parents... like they'd even care that i was on drugs... :( i just need to make sure i can stay at school with a clean record and no criminal record cause I wanna join the army.
    so stick that in your pipe and smoke it and get to know someone before you have a go.

Angel of Death
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Help! Drug Testing! Help!

We know its not urine test, or full blown blood test. what types of test exit?

Angel of Death

Shave your head the day before and cut you nails to within a gnats minge of their lives. If its saliva which is probable your fucked.

• Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Help! Drug Testing! Help!
    Originally posted by ebb

Shave your head the day before and cut you nails to within a gnats minge of their lives. If its saliva which is probable your fucked.

lol....i'll bear that in mind. :rolleyes: hehe
    saliva test, is it mega-sensitive... cause i havent done anything in a big dose for about 3 weeks. I had a small amount last night... but it was a very small amount.

*panic*

Angel of Death
  • Options
    dear angel of bullshit, how are your opium poppies coming along.......LOL best laugh on the drugs board for a while at least.
    14 and flying the flag for the taliban as well aye. do you need any kalashnikovs to pass round the playground so your little army can protect your crops...why am i bothering ? cos i can see this one being good fun i suppose.
  • Options
    dear angel of bullshit, how are your opium poppies coming along.......LOL best laugh on the drugs board for a while at least.
    14 and flying the flag for the taliban as well aye. do you need any kalashnikovs to pass round the playground so your little army can protect your crops...why am i bothering ? cos i can see this one being good fun i suppose.

Don't fucking insult me like that please, .. if you like the taliban you can go kiss their ass but dont accuse me of supporting them, joking or not.
    and just because I am 14, doesn't mean that I'm a sad immature cunt, if you study things you can understand them as much as any other person.

Angel of Death
  • Options

Don't fucking insult me like that please, .. if you like the taliban you can go kiss their ass but dont accuse me of supporting them, joking or not.
    and just because I am 14, doesn't mean that I'm a sad immature cunt, if you study things you can understand them as much as any other person.

Angel of Death
    ahhh! if you study things.....bit of a giveaway that one....
  • Options

ahhh! if you study things.....bit of a giveaway that one....

huh? you saying i study the Taliban? ROFLOL

and you don't need a fucking army to protect opium poppies a 2 hour walk from civilisation... rather hard to find if you don't know where they are. You don't need many for an occasional user, who doesn't share or sell.
  • Options
    not the taliban you puddin..the drugs ! are your poppies flowering at the moment..what colour are they ? my cannabis is looking a bit sad through lack of sunshine.
  • Options
    not the taliban you puddin..the drugs ! are your poppies flowering at the moment..what colour are they ? my cannabis is looking a bit sad through lack of sunshine.

white. They're just stopping flowering right now. theres one left with flower.
    sun is good at the moment... except the rain the past 2-3 days.
  • Options
    i'm afraid i have to agree with some of the stuff Morrocan said. Your asking for help to clear your system and yet you "had a small amount last night...." :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cannabis lingers longer...hey sounds like an advert....opiates dont hang around in your system for very long. if you have codien for three days on the run your test will come out as positive for morphine. your body turns the codiene into morphine. when you explain and prove you have been ONLY taking codiene your cleared. make sure everyone knows about your headaches recently !
  • Options
    the small amount last night was before i knew about the drugs testing... i only found out about 8 hours ago :(

so you're saying if I can get codiene for my 'headaches' then Im safe? cause then the morphine positive will be legal? thanks for the idea :) you may have saved my sorry little ass lol
  • Options
    the small amount last night was before i knew about the drugs testing... i only found out about 8 hours ago

sorry, my bad
  • Options

Roll, i couldn't fucking agree more:rolleyes:
  • Options
    there are legel products that will give a false + to most drugs you would be taking, I remember an article / list in Bizarre magazine saying what you need to say you've been eating / drinking / taking to explain +'s for loads of stuff.

I'll try and look it up tonite.

I seem to remeber the only one that definitly cannot be faked is LSD.
    Ah well, i knew it would hang on in my system when i took it, so can't complain now.
  • Options
    You dont need to worry about LSD cos it leaves you're system very quickly and theres no specific test for it neway.

Angel of Death, y dont u try buying some of that detox shit you can get. Dunno how well that stuff works but its you're best hope as you probabaly wont b clean by the time they test you. Failing that y dont you not go to school for a while??