Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleep talking...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to record myself for the next few nights and see if I talk in my sleep. I talk lots and sleep walk lots when I'm staying over at other people's homes. I only do sleep talking every once in a while (but no one has said anything about it for a long time).

http://www.sleeptalkrecorder.com/?country=GB

Comments

• Options
    Haha thats brilliant. I used to talk quite alot when i was little dont think i do it so much anymore. Some of those on there are hilarious though
  • Options
    Haha some are really funny.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Some of these seem to be conversations... Are they conversations with another sleeping person or one who's awake but doesn't know the other isn't?
  • Options
    :yes: The one I heard about a woman saying theres a spider on the bed, the guy was saying there wasn't. That is something I dream about - spiders being in my bed.
  • Options
    I've done the spider thing too many times to count. I'd just wake myself up with seeing thousands of them crawling over my bed. Jump out of bed, put the light on, and nothing is there. Then I'd go back asleep.

I recorded myself the last 2 nights.

First night I spoke 3 times to myself. I said "Ah fuck" first time, the other two I tried understanding what I said, but it was too mumbled. Last night I realized what it was, my brother came into my room at 4:30 and said "Net's gone", I was like "Whattttt?", but I was asleep, he thought I was awake because I replied. I don't know if I did reset the net or not.

I did other things during the night too, last night I picked up some carrier bags on my floor and started scrunching them and throwing them around (I don't know why...) - only thing I've learned from this is I toss and turn LOADS. Within every 30 minutes I turn over 4-5 times.]

Going to record myself again tonight. So far everything has been relaxed. I'll record myself when I go to my friends over NY. It's like waking a poltergeist.

Another one I lol'd at was this one, http://sleeptalkrecorder.com/Media/20101214_203048.mp3
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    .Leanne. wrote: »
    :yes:
    Is that a reply to me? Which one do you think it is, then?
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    I've done the spider thing too many times to count. I'd just wake myself up with seeing thousands of them crawling over my bed. Jump out of bed, put the light on, and nothing is there. Then I'd go back asleep.

Another one I lol'd at was this one, http://sleeptalkrecorder.com/Media/20101214_203048.mp3

Haha that is the one I laughed at. So funny.
    The spider thing is weird. I saw one falling from my ceiling so I flew out of bed and started throwing my pillow about. Suck geeks when asleep.
    Is that a reply to me? Which one do you think it is, then?
    Some are sleep talking and the other person in the bed start talking to them. Maybe some think they are awake.
  • Options
    I sing and rap in my sleep when I'm fucked, apparently...
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My sister sleep talks, its annoying!