Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Man shoots up Florida school board meeting

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh goody, more pointless shit
  • Options
    from that thing begining with T that my name is wary of mentioning. Oh yes, that was it- TROLL!
  • Options
    You can have cake. In fact, i made cake last night. I did a 50% increase on the chocolate fudge icing, but unfortunately it was a Nigella so there was gonna be plenty anyway so there's now more icing than cake. Can you live with that ?
  • Options
    Hi there SaturnVengeance,

Could you perhaps explain in a little more detail when you make posts like this. If you don't explain your reasons for posting something then you are more likely to get responses such as the ones above. Explaining a bit more about the link also helps people decide whether they want to watch it or not.

For example, if it is something to illustrate a debate on gun ownership, you might like to post it, with some more explanation, in Politics and Debate.

If you are purely posting links which you think some people might be interested in, it might be best to put it in Waste Time.

Hope this makes sense.
  • Options
    yup, that happened. Thankfully no one was hurt other than the gunman. But this isn't the venue for posting those types of videos for comical/angry/general comment. Things around here are generally on the lighter side.
    Also, despite the fact that there are people from the states here thesite is a UK hosted site so if you're going to post links to, eh-hem, the shenanigans that us Americans get into you might want to provide some context.

My suggestion is that you read a couple of threads and get a feel for the atmosphere of the boards before you start posting random, violent, shit.