Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question for the boys on boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know I already posted a topic on this but I'm desperate!

I'm going on hols soon and I'll be in a bikini for a lot of it and I'm really nervous!

K guys u see me in my bikini...slim, fit, toned and tanned. Then u realise that one of my breasts is bigger that the other.

Do you think:
a) oh my god what a freak
or
b)I don't care....she's got a nice body, too bad if her breasts aren't perfect

Plz plz plz be honest with me here, I really wanna know what ye think.

Comments

• Options
    I'd honestly, hand on heart, wouldn't be that bothered.

:D
  • Options
    tanya, most girls have one breast larger than the other, and most blokes don't care, as far as i can tell! I actually pointed it out to one of my exes, and he was like 'really?! Oh. So?!' I don't think they notice in the first place actually. don't worry, i'm sure it's fine.
  • Options
    No if a girls breats arent lying along the same plain with nipples being exaclty 90 degrees tangents to the plain, I will not be happy!!!

Like fuck, no guys care about squint boobs, every girl as said before suffers from it. So do most guys as well!

Have a good hol :D
  • Options
    Gods' honest truth is that we probably wouldn't notice it.

An ex girlfriend insisted for the longest time that there was a difference in size with hers. I never saw it.

If we did notice, who would care? Hell, I can tell you rigth now that one of my testicles is a little larger tahn the other, and I've never had any complaints!
  • Options
    ive got one slightly bigger than the other. nobody has ever commented, or appeared to have noticed. men dont care about that sort of thing
  • Options
    boobs are boobs.....So long as one isnt huge and the other non existant, nobody will notice..

99% of men wont give a shit, especially if the rest of you is as described.
  • Options
    Put it this way - for you to worry about one boob being bigger than the other is like a guy worrying that one of his testicles hangs lower than the other... dont worry about it.

Remember, if breasts look too good to be natural - they probably arent...

(Disclaimer: I am not trying to piss anyone off who has surgiacally enhanced (up or down) breasts... I like them too...) :D
  • Options
    To Add:

Hell if you are as you describe AND you have an Irish accent I wouldnt be bothered... in fact if you want me to provide an opinion in person or just via a photo send it to ... ( :P just joking)

Have a great holiday!!!
  • Options
    Im sure no-one would even notice. Im sure there are more girls like you and the chances are there are many boyfriends with girlfriends who also do not realise :D so be happy enjoy your holiday and stop worrying :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys ur all so nice!

You've made me feel less self-conscience about them and hey, nobodys perfect.

Thanks again ;)
  • Options
    Meh, boobs are not perfect unless theyve been altered to look that way. In which case I wouldnt worry, as if I wanted to fondle plastic Id buy myself a blow-up doll.

Noone but you will notice. Guys will be thinking "Way-hey, funbags!" not "Ew, lopsided titties!" So there:p
  • Options
    Meh, boobs are not perfect unless theyve been altered to look that way. In which case I wouldnt worry, as if I wanted to fondle plastic Id buy myself a blow-up doll.
    agreed, lol.
  • Options
    A breast is a breast(I don't see myself using that much), I don't want to sound like a neanderthal, but breasts are something that guys are surprising not too worried about when it comes down to the crunch. I think the main thing being, that a guy feels insecure if his breasts are bigger than hers...:P
  • Options
    Well, even if they were the same size, would guys care if they weren't looking like boobs in the first place ?!
    If they were pointy or sumthin? or had no nipples ?!
    what about then !?
    SweetLeaf.
  • Options
    Well, even if they were the same size, would guys care if they weren't looking like boobs in the first place ?!
    and what if boys had heads like chickens and did nothing but bark all the time? what if their hands were blue and they sang songs about mining gold all night?;);)

seriously though...its hard to say whether we'd like them if they were different...i personaly wouldnt mind, and if ALL boobs looked different from how they do now (like they were purple cubes for instance) we would love them just the same because well...ummm...well thats how boobs would be innit:confused:

maybe id best give my brain a rest for today...i cant really get my words down in understandable context lol

Braidsta
  • Options
    Duh
    breasts are something that guys are surprising not too worried

Now if you want to stress the "too" in this, then you will get what I am saying. I think that if there were big cucumbers growing from them, then the guy might stop to ask questions...I would like to think something like "Ummm...why do you have cucumbers for nipples?" etc etc

Pedant!

;)
  • Options
    Now if you want to stress the "too" in this, then you will get what I am saying. I think that if there were big cucumbers growing from them, then the guy might stop to ask questions...I would like to think something like "Ummm...why do you have cucumbers for nipples?" etc etc

Pedant!

i dont know why but your name always makes me laugh
    :) lol! is there a reason behind it?

edited to add; i just noticed you are from the sam place as turtle, are you a friend of his?
  • Options
    Che?

Do you mean the name Unclebobert?

Why yes there is... :P
  • Options
    Re: Che?
    Originally posted by unclebobert
    Do you mean the name Unclebobert?

Why yes there is... :P
    And it's a great reason, isn't it Uncibobi??
  • Options
    Yes, tom it is!!!
  • Options
    as long as us blokes get a good suck it dont matter
  • Options
    And who said romance was dead??
  • Options
    LMAO

:D
  • Options
    And who said romance was dead??

Lots of people. Me included for the general populus.

But, romance or not, the post is.

Leave it.... [/warning]
  • Options
    [/warning] [/B]

I'm shaking mate, I'm really scared now!! :rolleyes:
  • Options

I'm shaking mate, I'm really scared now!! :rolleyes:

lol

Irony is delicious.