Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

do you wash your hands?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The other day, I'm washing my hands after taking a piss and this lady comes out of a stall, puts on some makeup, and leaves. Never washed her hands. I found it to be repulsive.

I'm curious to know if you wash your hands every time?

Comments

• Options
    I don't always wash my hands!
    Might be that the 'lady' wasn't having a piss or a dump - perhaps she didn't think it was necessary!

I'm pretty bad - specially in my own house. but if I was in a loo with other people I probably would wash them cos I would feel the pressure from others.
  • Options
    always always always. The idea of not makes me feel a bit ick actually. Even though urine is sterile!
  • Options
    I am absolutely obsessed with washing my hands, I do it at least 20 times a day :o I don't even know how anybody can't wash them after they've been to the loo! Its sooo mingin if they don't.

I'm really funny in public toilets too, about things like door handles :p
  • Options
    I do usually wash them, but i must admit to forgetting sometimes if im in a rush.
  • Options
    I compulsively wash my hands.
  • Options
    Having spent many hours in the city centre saturday night male toilet environment I can tell you all beyond doubt the majority of blokes don't wash their hands as a rule :eek:
  • Options
    I always wash my hands when using the toilet, I also do it when preparing to make food or when my hands feel dirty... Also after reading the newspaper (I often find the ink runs on to my hands) :(

So... Always! :D
  • Options
    if shes not taking a piss or shit, what is she doing in there?

i know most men dont wash their hands, but are there any men that DO wash their hands?
  • Options
    hiya, i wash my hands b4 makin food n stuf and most of the time when i go the toilet, but not if i 4get! (wich 4me is rarely! :D)
  • Options
    I wash my hands after going to the toilet, I find it absolutely disgusting that some people dont.

People should have more respect for their own bodies, hygiene standards seem to be really low nowadays :mad:
  • Options
    I'm always washing my hands, after going to the toilet, hundreds of times between handling different foodstuffs, before eating, after eating, after doing pretty much anything :p
  • Options
    Yuppity. Because I feel icky if I don't. Plus we have really nice smelling soap stuff which means I love the stuff. It's all pretty.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny

I'm pretty bad - specially in my own house. but if I was in a loo with other people I probably would wash them cos I would feel the pressure from others.

Tee-hee, I thought I wasw the only one that felt THE PRESSURE!
  • Options
    hiyaa ll,
    i dont usually wash my hands at home if ive just had a piss but at school i do.
    i feel as though people will stare at me if i dont wash me hands.
    then again, two of my mates dont wash their hands. now ive gotten used to them not washing their handsbut the first time i saw them not washing there hands i was repulsed.
    luv lou
  • Options
    I always wash my hands, iknow where they've been ;)

My boyfriend always washes his hands too, and its the only time youever hear the drier in the gents at our local pub!