Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fml

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:crying: :crying:

Ah man.............so low......what is the point in my life anymore, I keep wanting to slit my wrist, somebody help me :crying: why can't i just be happy and why do i hate myself so much.....just wanna die

Comments

• Options
    I know how you feel hun <3

Firstly, is there anything that is making you feel this low? Because if you don't know, then it'd be good to try and pin point the reasons. That'll give you a starting place for help :)

I'm not going to say don't cut your wrists, because I know that wont help. But I think you should try other things before you do cut yourself, you could hold and ice cube, flick a rubber band, screw up paper. There are LOADS of things, you should never feel like cutting is your only option, it isn't.
    IF you have cut, then make sure you clean them and clean the thing you did it with. Because, infections are no fun at all! Also, if you are going to cut again then sterilize the blade with salt water (boiled water, and 2/3 teaspoons of salt)
    And, if the cuts are still bleeding after a few hours GO TO THE HOSPITAL. I can't stress that enough. They wont judge you, and they wont tell you off, but they will probably give you stitches. If you are under 18, then they will have to ring your parents though. But I'm sure they would prefer you got help, than suffer in silence.

here are some websites that might help as well:
    http://www.samaritans.org/
    http://www.selfharm.co.uk/home/
    http://www.mind.org.uk/

Hope that helps x
  • Options
    Hi Anna,

How are you feeling this evening? Sound's like you have been feeling pretty low. This is the right place to come for support, so well done. Broken-Angel has given you some geat advice and resources to check out too. If you feel you can - sharing what's been going for you might help to answer some of the questions you have asked.

hugs *hug* and take care :)
  • Options
    Thankyou broken angel and Harry.

god i don't even know when to start with my life. i don't know if this will make sense but it feels like i have something inside me that wants to attack from the inside out.

i can't even pin point the main problem because there are so many and i don't want to bother people too much with everything :-(
  • Options
    You aren't bothering us, don't worry. Honestly, feel free to post everything on the boards if you feel able to :)

You can always PM me if you want to, but I think it'd be much better to post on the boards as you'll be able to get a wider response :) x