Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat Tonight: 7 until 9 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight’s Funkayassmoonwalk chat takes places between 7 and 9 PM. It is a general chat, so you can discuss anything including but not limited to: X Factor and its judges, Take That, Strictly Come Dancing, David Haye verses Audley Harrison (exciting wasn't it?) the NUS and the Liberal Democrats, Remembrance Sunday, the charts, the weekend’s sport and of course, gingerbread men verses gingerbread people verses ginger haired people.

To participate in tonight’s Funkayassmoonwalk chat, activate this link.

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there, none of my mates want to go to the Sunday night pub quiz :(

I'll be asking quiz questions of the regular chatters to console myself, be warned ladies and gentlemen ;)
  • Options
    First Quiz Quesie

Is chat open? for the answer, click on this link.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I can't enter the screen just stays all grey and bleh x
  • Options
    I don't know for definite why you can't get in. Contact **Helen** or Jo7, and they may be able to help you access future chat sessions.
  • Options
    Angel_Abi wrote: »
    I can't enter the screen just stays all grey and bleh x

This is a long running issue, that I can't see being fixed unless the chat system is changed.
  • Options
    Oh. It's better with out me anyway :p x
  • Options
    Oh. It's better with out me anyway :p x

If you stopped saying self deprecating things such as the above, then the people who find you annoying will find you a little less annoying.
  • Options
    Jeeze...Takes you to make something seriouse. And I don't know what deprecating means :p and I don't wanna!
  • Options
    Jeeze...Takes you to make something seriouse.

It annoys some people that you much such flippant remarks all the time.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    It annoys some people that you much such flippant remarks all the time.
    Do they all run to yyou and tell you that? aww how sweet like I care. Anyway theress always someone annoying every where ...
  • Options
    Do they all run to you and tell you that? aww how sweet like I care. Anyway there's always someone annoying every where ...

Just because there is always someone annoying everywhere, doesn't make it right.

Once again I try to offer some sound advice, and as per usual you don't seem to care or want to take it on board either with this account or any of your numerous previous accounts. You should be grateful, as there have been users in the past banned for much less than you have done and have not being allowed back in. You are much better than you once were, but you perhaps need to keep up the good effort rather than letting yourself slip back into your old ways.
  • Options
    Hey Angel, you seem to have been getting along great in chat recently so no reason why it would be better off without you! Hopefully you'll be able to get in next time.

Have you seen the 'fancy a chat' thread? - Here's a link to it and some things you can try next time if you have trouble getting in:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?p=2292579#post2292579

Hope it works itself out :thumb:
  • Options
    Ok thanks, just read them will try them again next time if it doesn't work thanks once again :) x