Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I adore!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
At the moment I am so very lucky, I started living in a house share at the beginning of the year then became in a FWB situation with Azza, who I had been friends with for a year or so before.

I adore him, he makes me tea in the mornings, we watch TV together, cuddle together, cook together and have both been exclusive for around 5/6 months now!

I just want to tell him how much I adore him all the time, I always feel like 'I love you' wants to jump out.

Problem is, he doesnt want things to get too searious, it freaks him out.

I am his first 'proper' girl friend. I dont want to push him, I know he doesnt love me, or he certianly doesnt want to love anyone.

Theres no real problem here, I just wish I could tell him how happy he makes me! He really gets me, we are so similar...

In a way, I just want to tell someone how much he means to me, this is why I am posting. I am happy though, dont get me wrong c:

Sorry for the happy rant c:
I always post sad things so, thought I would post something happy!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Patience,

Glad you're happy :) At least you have the boards to tell us how much you care for him!

There might be ways of showing him he makes you happy without getting really serious if he is not ready for that yet - for example, if you focus on the things you have been actually doing rather than your relationship as a whole. For example instead of saying 'being with you makes me really happy' you could say 'i really enjoyed the cuddle we had last night, watching films with you makes me really happy'?