Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

embarrassed!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 27 nearly 28 still aint done it. im nt a prude just the chance hasnt arisen! I just worry people will see it as weird :(

Comments

• Options
    yes, we all know, ludvig. How did you manage to stay 27 for so long? That's astonishing. Tell you what. If you wanna get laid, dress sexily tomorrow, hop on a random coworkers desk and tell him he is invited for dinner tonight, give him a wink and a pat on his thigh.

You'll get laid.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    yes, we all know, ludvig. How did you manage to stay 27 for so long? That's astonishing. Tell you what. If you wanna get laid, dress sexily tomorrow, hop on a random coworkers desk and tell him he is invited for dinner tonight, give him a wink and a pat on his thigh.

You'll get laid.

There is no need for that.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    There is no need for that.

There is, in case you don't know who this is.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    There is, in case you don't know who this is.

Yeah but how do you know it is them?

And even if it is, it isn't helpful to anyone..... and someone else browsing thesite who was looking for advice on a similiar issue would be really put off... no? [/rant]
  • Options
    Yeah but how do you know it is them?

It is the exact duplicate of a thread that has been made dozens of dozens of times by her? (taking the one in relationship into regard too).

Any if by chance anyone is stumbling upon this thread by looking for "embarrassed!!!", I think it's obvious that I recognized her as a troll. What would you do? keep answering like we did in the dozens of threads before this and have her shit up the forum with creating the exact same thread over and over again?
  • Options
    Have you taken on G's mantle of Troll Finder General?
  • Options
    Have you taken on G's mantle of Troll Finder General?

No, this one is a classic and there is not much finding going on, just immediate knowing (like some people PMed me, "oh she's back!"). It is the sneaky, innocent kind of troll that comes her every half year, frustrating people to no end. I don't care about those little newcomer trolls who will eventually disappear.