Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

most fertile?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my boyfriend were trying for a baby this year and managed to get pregnant but we lost it after 7 weeks :crying: now we're trying again and im trying to figure out my most fertile time of the month. i worked back when i got pregnant and it was the first day i was off my period we had sex then a few days later i had implantation bleeding. now people are saying that its very unlikely that you would get pregnant then? but hopefully hopefully just this month it was the first day after my period we have had sex again and i have had some light spotting few days later, could this be implantation bleeding? and why are people saying this is the least fertile stage? :chin:

Comments

• Options
    Sorry you lost a baby *hug*

Everyone's cycle is different, but generally you're most fertile a couple of weeks before the start of your next period. So if your cycle is 28 days, you'd probably ovulate around day 14, so you'd want to do the wild thing plenty of times from about day 11.

The best thing to do when you're trying though is just have sex every day/every other day through the month, that way you'll be sure not to miss your window of opportunity :)
  • Options
    Hiya sorry to hear your bad news in simple terms when u get your period the first day is day one on day 14 u should be at your most fertile if u have a 28 day cycle, if your longer then it maybe around 16 to 18 days if u have a shorter cycle it could be 10 to 12, and remember the 1 st day is the day your period started, goodluck i have explained it this way because when i had my son over 10 years go now i got confused my cycle was alittle longer back then. x
  • Options
    a know its just a bit strange, i get confused sometimes with all the dates. well have to wait a while before i can take a test yet. but at first the blood was brownish and coming and going every few hours but now on the 3rd day for the first time it has turned bright red but has stopped again and back to a very dark dark red/brown. is this normal? :confused: