Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do girls find attractive in a guy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Simple question, what do you girls think makes a guy attractive, as in both appearance and personality?

Comments

• Options
    For me nice shoes, clean teeth, clean nails, and smells nice!!
    Personality someone who is honest and does not use bullshit to try and charm woman.
    As for looks i think if u click with a guy they don't matter because if u click i guess u would be automatically be attracted to them. Just being yourself is attractive. x
  • Options
    flowergirl wrote: »
    For me nice shoes, clean teeth, clean nails, and smells nice!!
    Personality someone who is honest and does not use bullshit to try and charm woman.
    As for looks i think if u click with a guy they don't matter because if u click i guess u would be automatically be attracted to them. Just being yourself is attractive. x

:yes:
    Obviously things like good hygiene, good manners etc but i HATE guys who always try and be someone else to impress a girl. I have a friend who likes me who is always agreeing with what i say, or sucking up to me.

Its much more attractive to just be yourself and if a girl doesnt like you for that then she's not worth your time
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Obviously things like good hygiene, good manners etc but i HATE guys who always try and be someone else to impress a girl. I have a friend who likes me who is always agreeing with what i say, or sucking up to me.

Its much more attractive to just be yourself and if a girl doesnt like you for that then she's not worth your time

:yes: something i got recently was adding tidbits in conversation that were an obvious attempt to impress me. 'i served such and such times in iraq...but i dont like to talk about it'. well obviously you do.

i like a good sense of humour and someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, kindness, a bit geeky, similar ish taste in films is a good gage.
    oh and no big fuck off beards. i'm not too picky
  • Options
    I think what I like most about a guy is a great personality.
    Also to be seductive and romantic, intelligent, someone you can talk about anything at anytime. A good listener.
    :chin:
    When it comes to the body, I like them athletic, but I prefer a great personality more than a good body.:razz:
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »

What if you're a wanker though? Being yourself could be counter productive. :p
  • Options

Beardist
  • Options
    big beardist
  • Options
    What if you're a wanker though? Being yourself could be counter productive. :p

Either find someone who likes you being a wanker or change your whole self with everyone you know, dont change just for her and still be a wanker with everyone else
  • Options
    i like a good sense of humour and someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, kindness, a bit geeky, similar ish taste in films is a good gage.

I think we need to go a-courting! I didn't serve in Iraq and ergo don't talk about it. I also don't own a beard and am prone to cuddling kittens. :p
  • Options
    I think we need to go a-courting! I didn't serve in Iraq and ergo don't talk about it. I also don't own a beard and am prone to cuddling kittens. :p

you sound way too perfect to be true. do you like chickens and can you abstain from kfc jokes?
  • Options
    you sound way too perfect to be true. do you like chickens and can you abstain from kfc jokes?

I've been trying to get my parents to keep chickens for a couple of years! I have no opinions about KFC. Are we going out now? :D
  • Options
    I've been trying to get my parents to keep chickens for a couple of years! I have no opinions about KFC. Are we going out now? :D

changing my fb relationship status as we speak :heart:
  • Options
    changing my fb relationship status as we speak :heart:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  • Options
    do you like chickens

Yeah, he'll play with your chickens and you can play with his cock.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Yeah, he'll play with your chickens and you can play with his cock.

where do you come from?? :D

Oh god.. there's another one
  • Options
    where do you come from?? :D

What have i said ?

I was just giving advice on the burgeoning romance between two young people. Those romantic moments to come. Him, playing with your chicken. You, stroking his proud cock. What's wrong with that ? :D

Between my legs like most blokes, to answer your question :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm just excited at the prospect of a decent internet romance. JsT was a shite hubby. No kitten cuddling whatsoever let alone chicken fondling. He broke my :heart:
  • Options
    I like muscle, men who are a bit rugged, not overly groomed... I'm quite fond of piercings and tattoos, or people who dress a bit 'alternative'.

Personality-wise... Passion, a sense of humour, not needy, unromantic and outspoken. Somebody who likes to keep themselves healthy and who has something of a brain too.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    I like muscle, men who are a bit rugged, not overly groomed... I'm quite fond of piercings and tattoos, or people who dress a bit 'alternative'.

Saaaaaaaaaaame. I like hair. Hair is a biggie for me.

I like personality wise - a geeky guy, who has me on my toes with witty comments, who can play console games with me, who will give me attention, see me often enough and doesn't mind a quick kiss in the middle of the street.
  • Options
    Saaaaaaaaaaame. I like hair. Hair is a biggie for me.

I like personality wise - a geeky guy, who has me on my toes with witty comments, who can play console games with me, who will give me attention, see me often enough and doesn't mind a quick kiss in the middle of the street.

so you like muscley, rugged, pierced and tattooed geeky guys who are witty and play video games.

Wow, good luck finding that. :D
  • Options
    Loads and loads of money.
  • Options
    Loads and loads of money.

winner
  • Options
    Player

anna-nicole_j-howard-marshall.jpg
  • Options
    Player

anna-nicole_j-howard-marshall.jpg

Joe Rogan does a good skit about that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uagDLbn4t6Y

:d
  • Options
    i like a similar sense of humour to mine, intelligent, sensitive, left wing.
    Looks wise, all my boyfriends have been quite different, although all good looking
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    so you like muscley, rugged, pierced and tattooed geeky guys who are witty and play video games.

Wow, good luck finding that. :D

I knooooooow :(

I usually get one without the other, or one with bits and pieces of both.

Though loveofmylife (:() is mostly the personality side of above mentioned traits, but absolutely gorgeous - only has some of those 'look' traits. He's not v.rugged, but tall and broad with a slight ruggedness. No tattoos, no piercings, but has the gorgeous hair. *sigh*
  • Options
    A sexy smile, not being afraid to make a fool of himself, nice butt :chin: and I also like it when they talk fondly of their mothers! Blue eyes are also my weakness plus little gentlemanly things such as holding doors open, not openly gawping at boobs etc.. you know what I mean.
  • Options
    ok so if you met an attractive guy how would you let him know you liked him?
    or would you just say?
  • Options
    JonD93 wrote: »
    ok so if you met an attractive guy how would you let him know you liked him?
    or would you just say?

It would be amazing if all girls would just tell a guy if they liked them :) Do that!
  • Options
    A sexy smile, not being afraid to make a fool of himself, nice butt :chin: and I also like it when they talk fondly of their mothers! Blue eyes are also my weakness plus little gentlemanly things such as holding doors open, not openly gawping at boobs etc.. you know what I mean.

blast, had a lot of ticked boxes until you mentioned the openly gawking at the boobs.