Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

need a new forum like urgently!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i post on there's hope to let off steam and get understanding, but right now it's down and i'm really suffering!

anyone know of a support forum i can use while it's broken?

it's killing me off not being able to express myself!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Avatar of agony,

Sorry to hear you're suffering, it definitely helps to let off steam sometimes so it must be frustrating if your usual outlet is down. Don't forget that you can get things off your chest here - have you seen our creative thread? A lot of people find it helpful to express themselves by letting their creativity run riot... Even of you're not feeling particularly creative there are loads of people here who can provide you with support, so feel free to keep posting.

Take care,

Cat x
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Cataska wrote: »
    Hey Avatar of agony,

Sorry to hear you're suffering, it definitely helps to let off steam sometimes so it must be frustrating if your usual outlet is down. Don't forget that you can get things off your chest here - have you seen our creative thread? A lot of people find it helpful to express themselves by letting their creativity run riot... Even of you're not feeling particularly creative there are loads of people here who can provide you with support, so feel free to keep posting.

Take care,

Cat x

:yes: another thing that's just occurred to me is that it would help to let us know a bit more about the kind of forum you're looking for - like what's the topic? We'll be better able to advise if we know a little more...

:)
  • Options
    Cataska wrote: »
    Hey Avatar of agony,

Take care,

Cat x

thanks

sometimes i forget what i'm looking for is right under my nose.

i'll use this as a substitute
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    :yes: another thing that's just occurred to me is that it would help to let us know a bit more about the kind of forum you're looking for - like what's the topic? We'll be better able to advise if we know a little more...

a support forum for depression etc.

somewhere where i can talk to others that have to go through what i do
  • Options
    NSHN: National Self Harm Network

Takethislife

Both support forums are excellent, I have found.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    a support forum for depression etc.

somewhere where i can talk to others that have to go through what i do

Yes, exactly what this forum is for! :)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Oh yeah TH is down at the moment but there just working on stuff this has happened before when I had told you about it. TH is way better than this you ALWAYS get a responce chat to other age 13+ James said there going to try fixing it :) tc
  • Options
    NSHN: National Self Harm Network

Takethislife

Both support forums are excellent, I have found.

thanks a lot.

i'll check those out.

welcome by the way, hope you like it here
  • Options
    another place i've always found really really useful is the live chat function on the 'no more panic' website- there is usually someone in there and they are really friendly.
  • Options
    It's working again :thumb:

http://www.thereshope.co.uk/en/forum.php
  • Options
    You could also try

Recover Your Life (RYL) - They are similar they have a messageboard you can have 1-2-1 with someone who will be able to help you there is alway's a member on and it is just like TH but I'vee always though that TheSite was the best you could tryy RYL see how it goes goodd luck *hug*