Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

job interiew today

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a job interview today which i am not too sure about, i am nervous as not worked or had a interview in a year, it is only a part time job but worried my health would be a problem and scared with how i am going to cope as have mutiple long term conditions which most i am really struggling at

Comments

• Options
    Good luck, and don't panic!
  • Options
    LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Hi Sinead1992 and welcome to the boards :wave:

Good luck with your interview today :thumb:.

It's worth remembering that all interviews are good practice, so don't put too much pressure on yourself. Even if you don't get the job it is good experience. If you do get the job it may be appropriate to speak to your employers about your health problems and these concerns and they should be able to support you.

You may have already had the interview by now, but if not here are some handy tips: Job interview tips and techniques and a funny, but very useful, video about body language at interviews.

Good luck, let us know how you get on!
    Laura
  • Options
    What is wrong with your health hun?
  • Options
    LauraO wrote: »
    Hi Sinead1992 and welcome to the boards :wave:

Good luck with your interview today :thumb:.

It's worth remembering that all interviews are good practice, so don't put too much pressure on yourself. Even if you don't get the job it is good experience. If you do get the job it may be appropriate to speak to your employers about your health problems and these concerns and they should be able to support you.

You may have already had the interview by now, but if not here are some handy tips: Job interview tips and techniques and a funny, but very useful, video about body language at interviews.

Good luck, let us know how you get on!
    Laura

thanks for the info, the interview went well and will hear about the job tomorrow but worried about the long hours
  • Options
    What is wrong with your health hun?

well is quite bad at the moment as still trying to get it all under control and having a fight to get the meds i need, i was housebound for a year and only been out and about for 3 weeks.

i have mutiple long term conditions which are severe asthma, eczema, anaemia, weak bladder, nueritis, allergies and scoliosis which causes difficulty walking