Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

skinny body

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone,

well my prob is, that i have a slim body, but i have no shape. im only 16 but im afraid that puberty left me stuck with this body forever. my boobs arent really big, i have no hips, and no butt. i told a friend about this, and she said eating lots of bread would add curves( i.e.Jeniffer Lopez, Britney Spears). is this true, or is there another way to add curves to my body without using fake stuff or am i doomed to be skinny forever?

thanx,
Maiyaki

p.s. i eat nonstop and im still not gaining weight

Comments

• Options
    you cant change the natural shape of your body, just count yourself lucky that you are slim. women that love their body shape are in a minority unfortunately, and if youd been naturally curvy, chances are you wouldnt be happy with that either.
  • Options
    i say be happy with your body. when i was 16, my hips and boobs were almost nonexistant. im 19 now and my boobs are a whopping b cup and my hips have widened a little. im 5'7" and i wear a size small in everything. my mother and sisters all have wider hips and big boobs, but i like myself just the way i am. i would recommend against trying to create curves. what if your method doesnt work and you end up with curves in all the wrong places? just let nature take its course. i gained 20lbs my first year at uni in all the right places. guess i lucked out.