Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

restaurants in london. near bradford way?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, down in London next week and I'm staying near bradford way, wc1h 0dg.

Meting up with a friend and would like somewhere nice to grab dinner, any suggestions. I dont do oriental or foreign foods that well, nicer the better cheers..

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    foreign foods

What does that even mean?
  • Options
    What does that even mean?

Im more of a fan of European food, rather than continental food, ie Asian (chinese, Thai, etc) etc, I'm a fuzzy eater, lol but love my fish.
  • Options
    Belgo in Covent Garden and Aldwych are good.

Loads of different types of beers, steak, roast chickens, fries, mussles :yum:

every time I've been its been faultless. :thumb:
  • Options
    ahh cheers, i'll look into it, however my friend recomended "the Brill" so i think we're gonna go there :)

thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Le Garrick on Garrick Street is a French place and does an AWESOME steak frites for about £20. Plus it's a lovely atmosphere so the missus will like it.
  • Options
    Cheers, will look into it. Although the wife will not be there. I'm in London on my own so meeting with and old friend of ours.. don't worry the missus knows lol...

Also, is it just me it does everywhere add a service charge of 12.5% everywhere I looked does.
  • Options
    Some places do. If they do add the 12.5% then you don't need to add anything else. Fortunately, unlike the US, tipping isn't obligatory.
  • Options
    Hey Hellfire,

Try www.toptable.com - you can find loads of restaurants where you get 50% off if you book through the website, you can search the area you want to go out in and there are loads of reviews etc. I use it all the time!

Cat x
  • Options
    Cheers Cat, been checking out top table, was wanting some personal recommendations but no we booked through there I believe.. well my friends arranging it.