Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dont know what to do..Help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

Right to make a long story short, i have been going out with my bf for 3 years.We were so happy together.He was the love of my life.We had talked about marriage,kids etc from early in our relationship.Things were really perfect.However, one night while lying beside my bf i just got this terrible and uneasy feeling of "do i really love him?"It was such an uneasy thought for me because it just popped into my head without warning.We had not had a fight that day or anything.It really made me feel physically ill that i was thinking this.He is such a perfect bf.He is loving,understanding,kind and would go to the end of the earth for me.I really don't want to lose him.However my head is doublting my heart and it's ruining my chances of being happy.I want to be with him so much.I want him to be the father of my kids and the thoughts of him being with anyone else kills me.What can i do to get rid of these doubts in my head?I want so much for this to work..Please advise

Comments

• Options
    Please if anyone has been in my situation before and has gotten themselves out of it please share your story.
  • Options
    Hi i read your post early this morning, before i got up for the day. My thoughts on it are, time is what you need to sort this out, was it one night recently? and if so set a time in the future see how you feel in 2 weeks time maybe... if your still feeling the same as now, then maybe you can rethink things, he may bring it up even.. becuase often how we think, affects how we behave. Don't know if that helps, or is anything you've not already thought of?