Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the crack pipe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My fav. drug at the mo is d crack pipe. I like the taste of it and i just love taking that first hit....i love it.

What scares me is this, I hve some friends who do it and freak out completely on it, they become different people.

One guy I know, he starts seeing fire on his hands and the other guy he cannot talk coz he stammers...It's insane. why do these people use this drug if it gets them this way? they can't enjoy themselves with it, it seems to me that they'll b livin a nightmare.

as for me, it relaxes me and I dont get all these paranoid terrible feelings...on d contrary it really stimulates me.

Does anyone of you people out there ever hve funny dreams about drugs?

sometimes I actually have these strange dreams about the crack pipe at night when I'm straight.

But what really leaves me impressed is the way some people get fucked up in a really bad way on it and insist on doing it just the same. How do u reach that state, it's terrible. I don't wish to become a freak.

Comments

• Options
    Have u considered the fact ur mates might be or startin 2 become addicts? Maybe ur going down the same road but handalin it differently?

[/QUOTE] But what really leaves me impressed is the way some people get fucked up in a really bad way on it and insist on doing it just the same. How do u reach that state, it's terrible. I don't wish to become a freak.

If ur talkin about ur mates here why hang round with em?
  • Options
    I ain't gonna come on here and give you the old "don't do crack" line. There no point. You have to find these things out for yourself.

However if you are at the point where you dream about a pipe, then maybe it is a heavier part of your life than you admit. I would hazard a guess and say maybe, it's one way of your bodys ways of telling you that it want's some more. If this is true than you are starting an addiction. Just because you can't see any visable bad side effects it doesn't mean you don't have one.

You see the thing about caining drugs like heroin or crack is that the bad side effects are not a possibilty, it's a sureity.

They will knock on your door one day. Just don't take anything for granted and when that day comes be strong enough to admit it. If you are then you will end up richer as a person. If you don't..well you'll find out.

All the best

Pistol.
  • Options
    Crack is bad, its very addictive, u wake up 1 morning and realise that u got a problem
  • Options
    as for mr.meatballs, i hang out with my friends because off crack they are great persons. Unfortunately, it breaks my heart to have to call the people i care about freaks but it is a harsh reality which cannot be ignored.