Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sociopathy or Asperger's what could this be?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was diagnosed with Conduct Disorder in 2007 at age 15 along with Asperger's and ADHD.

I've killed animals for fun, I've hurt people and enjoyed it, I've vandalised many things, including my headteacher's car, I've robbed a boy my age and punched him to the ground, I nearly drowned my brother in a swimming pool once and laughed about it after, I like drinking a lot and smoking weed and cigarettes, other's painis my pleasure (no exaggeration there), I just can't find myself relating to other people and I've robbed my own family.

I had an argument with a boy in class the other day so I sharpened a pencil and put it in my pocket to stab him with it after class but he had left before I found him, also, I got beaten up once in 2008 and I went looking for this guy for ages with a big knife in my pocket because in my mind he needed to die, and I think he still does, I will try if I see him.

I've also attacked my parents because they deserved it.

I regularly have homicidal ideation about family and everyone else, sometimes I want to kill them out of anger sometimes just for fun.

I know this is part of Antisocial Personality Disorder but I hasve never felt bad about anything and yes I have read about what feeling guilt and remorse is, but I can't relate to it.

Do kids with Conduct Disorder also have no conscience like an adult sociopath?

All I do these days is carry a knife, smoke a lot, drink whenever I can, have homicidal ideation, run across the road and buy things without thinking, threaten people, compulsively lie, attack animals for fun and try to manipulate people.

Would the behaviour I exhibit now and my previous behaviour qualify me for a diagnosis of Antisocial Personality Disorder?

Is this antisocial behaviour down to the Asperger's, because I've heard they feel remorse for their antisocial behaviour whereas I have never felt it. And yes I do have Asperger's as well as Conduct Disorder because I have poor motor functioning, high IQ etc.

Please answer everything, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    meh
  • Options
    What do the police say about it?
  • Options
    Why did your parents deserve being attacked? :confused:

Do you have a mental health support worker? I think really, only somebody professional can answer these questions.

I would just be careful though, as if you go around hurting people eventually it'll come back to you... You'll end up in a hospital, or prison. Whether or not you can empathise with other people or feel remorse for your actions, if you are really going around hurting animals and people, eventually, there are going to be very bad consequences.

I am not trying to criticise you or be unfair to you... But you will end up getting yourself hurt. Do you want that to happen?
  • Options
    Aspergers is nothing like what you've described. I've met 2 people (well, live with one) with Aspergers and they're nothing like that. I appear to have traits of it too - I'm nothing like you've described.

People with Aspergers aren't compulsive liars - at times, my friend can be a little too honest abut what he's really thinking.

Whatever's wrong with you, you need to get professional help. Are you getting any?
  • Options
    Why do you ask about Asperger's? From what I know about the condion, what you describe is not it.
  • Options
    Yeah I did think Asperger's is more about not understanding people's feelings, rather than deliberately setting out to damage them.
  • Options
    We can't really answer those questions as we're not experts, maybe you should ask a doctor.
  • Options
    The sense of touch in children with Asperger's can be heightened or reduced. Those children whose skin is very sensitive may only be able to wear certain types of clothing to be comfortable. They may not like to work with certain materials or they may not be able to handle simply being touched by another person.
  • Options
    Look out for the dates on threads before you post. This one is from early October so I'm going to close it now :)
This discussion has been closed.