Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

and yet another social disaster

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
kay so i have this crush on this guy and he just found out i have been crushin 4 like a year and a half. how am i suposed to act around him? considering he is on my bus and i sit in the seat right in front of him. :'(

Comments

• Options
    Simple. Just be yourself. So he knows. No big deal. :thumb:
  • Options
    be yourself :d
  • Options
    You havent done anything wrong so dont feel like you have to tread on eggshells around him. Just continue as normal
  • Options
    ok then if u say so
  • Options
    Hi shy_devil_girl,

It's not always easy to be yourself when someone knows you like them - but as everyone says, just acting normal around him will make it easier for you to get to know each other better - it's not going to go anywhere if you are both too embarrassed to talk to each other. There's nothing wrong with liking someone so hold your head up high ;)

There's some stuff on TheSite.org about body language and being confident which you might find helpful to have a look at too!

Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Just talk to him
  • Options
    Where exactly is the disaster here?
    It makes stuff pretty easy. Just talk to him and act friendly towards him. Usually the guy comes on here and makes a thread, "OMG! She is so frndly! I dunno if she digs me ;'(" but this is not an issue here anymore. So you need to observe his reactions very closely now and you will realize if he likes you back.

This is of course counts only if you are older than 14 years where the affection of a person of the other sex is not "eww! cooties!" anymore and this person is not ashamed to show you and have others know that he likes you back.
  • Options
    the disaster is the fact that i will be 14 soon and that he is 16. and the fact that he likes a blue eyed blonde haired girl in his class and ive known him 4 3yrs and that he has already told me that i dont have a sliver of a chance w/ him :(
  • Options
    he has already told me that i dont have a sliver of a chance w/ him :(

Well then he's clearly an inconsiderate prick who doesnt care about hurting your feelings
  • Options
    the disaster is the fact that i will be 14 soon and that he is 16. and the fact that he likes a blue eyed blonde haired girl in his class and ive known him 4 3yrs and that he has already told me that i dont have a sliver of a chance w/ him :(

Then at least you know what's up. The worse thing is uncertainty. Carry on with your life, forget about him.
  • Options
    ok ill try :(
  • Options
    Just be yourself.banana.gif
  • Options
    hes giving me mixed signals now? like on the bus in the morning he kept on looking at me as if i were a science project gone bad :( and then after school he was poking me and playing with my hair saying "u like me haha i told u" and then it was my stop and i got off.... i just dont know what to make of this strange behavior of his -_-
  • Options
    hes giving me mixed signals now? like on the bus in the morning he kept on looking at me as if i were a science project gone bad :( and then after school he was poking me and playing with my hair saying "u like me haha i told u" and then it was my stop and i got off.... i just dont know what to make of this strange behavior of his -_-

He is playing with you. It's pretty dirty, but kids these days do everything for their 15 minutes of power and/or fame.

Trust me on that.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    He is playing with you. It's pretty dirty, but kids these days do everything for their 15 minutes of power and/or fame.

Trust me on that.

thats mean :(
  • Options
    Dont let him know that he gets to you. He's only doing it to get a reaction out of you
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Dont let him know that he gets to you. He's only doing it to get a reaction out of you

k thats really imature of him. but i guess thats how teenage boys are