Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

101 Problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It feels like I have 101 problems to solve right now. And because I naturally worry like anything, I have gotten to the point where I have started shaking and feel quite dizzy. My heart feels like its going to explode cause I'm breathing so g*d-damn fast. There is so much on my mind and I really want to talk to someone but I can't, I feel like I might say something I don't mean and hurt that person, as I have done in the past but accidentally of course.

I have no idea what to do, as I cannot phone my doctor to make an appointment as it is a Saturday. Anyone got any advice to help me calm down before phoning the doctor on Monday?

Thank you, in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Hey, first I think you should take slow, deep breaths to calm your heart down. Then I think you should try and break up all the problems into more manageable chunks. Maybe you will be able to solve a few smaller ones, allowing things to fall into place for the bigger problems, if that makes sense? Maybe write them down as a list?
    Alternatively, you can post on here and see if anyone can help you think of a suggestions until you phone the doctor on Monday? The saying goes, "a problem shared is a problem halved". It could be true :)
  • Options
    I got only 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.
  • Options
    You're either over it now or have hyperventilated but for future reference:
    Breate into a bag.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    but a bitch ain't one.

what exactly do you mean by this?

and thank you purpledhaze :)
  • Options
    what exactly do you mean by this?

and thank you purpledhaze :)

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/99-problems-lyrics-jay-z/91ac14f077bcf79848256ddf0006c3f1

I did not intend to make light of your issues, but it was just sitting there waiting to be said.