Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i get really down unless i'm out drinking,i go to quiet pubs where old men drink, i'm 23 only had one r/ship in my life, i've being doing drink and drugs, i look at my family and they like me but i've done a lot of nasty things, and i feel guilt at times. the reason i go to quiet pubs is because i like peace. i've no social life, no friends.i'm basically existing. i watch other people and they've got everything i want.I'm also alcoholic and this drug use only started this year but trying to quit it. dont want to stop drinking or smoking weed.

Comments

• Options
    and i love my mum more than anyone
  • Options
    Hi Jungo87,:wave:

Im sorry that you are feeling low at the moment, I have added some information on Alcohol and drugs for you to have a look through in your own time.

Have you thought about going to any local social groups local to you to maybe meet up with new people in the same situation as yourself ?, this could be good for doing things that will get you out of the pub environment and make you want to drink and use drugs less ? However I know it may seem daunting going to these but worth having a look around and seeing whats about in your area!!

I hope this has helped!!,

Keep posting and let us know how you are getting on !!

Tc
    B:wave:
  • Options
    jungo87 wrote: »
    i get really down unless i'm out drinking,i go to quiet pubs where old men drink, i'm 23 only had one r/ship in my life, i've being doing drink and drugs, i look at my family and they like me but i've done a lot of nasty things, and i feel guilt at times. the reason i go to quiet pubs is because i like peace. i've no social life, no friends.i'm basically existing. i watch other people and they've got everything i want.I'm also alcoholic and this drug use only started this year but trying to quit it. dont want to stop drinking or smoking weed.

Have you thought about WHY you use drink and drugs so much? A guy who's continually pissed, or off his face, is hardly an attractive prospect as a friend or a relationship. It's no good lamenting your situation if you aren't prepared to make some changes yourself and if you feel that you can't do this on your own, seek counselling or similar help. I am sure that it is your drinking and drugs that is holding you back from happiness, but ut's down to you how badly you want it.
  • Options
    I'm very shy and find it hard to talk to people esp sober. I just want all this pain inside me to go. I've no friends, no GF and hardly any family. Thanks for your reply your very nice, I got a tear in my eye just now, thinking about that i'll die a loner :crying:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Have you thought about WHY you use drink and drugs so much? A guy who's continually pissed, or off his face, is hardly an attractive prospect as a friend or a relationship. It's no good lamenting your situation if you aren't prepared to make some changes yourself and if you feel that you can't do this on your own, seek counselling or similar help. I am sure that it is your drinking and drugs that is holding you back from happiness, but ut's down to you how badly you want it.

Teagan honestly i can't talk to anyone without booze, when sober i get depressed esp after smoking. I haven't a person in this world who cares except my mum and she hardly see's me. If i stop drinking it's not going to change the situation alcohol has been my best friend :crying:
  • Options
    I've had a half bottle of Jack D and going to go th e wine now and a couple of N+ and maybe a 5ml bottle of Phenazepam, I've had about 8mgs already, but want to get wasted and smoke a JWH-018 joint. my lifes had it, i just wasn't good enough for this life.I'm not wanting to die lonely and thats going to happen
  • Options
    jungo87 wrote: »
    Teagan honestly i can't talk to anyone without booze, when sober i get depressed esp after smoking. I haven't a person in this world who cares except my mum and she hardly see's me. If i stop drinking it's not going to change the situation alcohol has been my best friend :crying:

Regardless of whether you feel that you need them or not, do you accept that you are not going to get any better while you succumb to drink and drugs?

Is your Mum aware of your predicament?