Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need some help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I love my girlfriend, a lot. I've only had sex with her and she's had sex with two other guys before me as far as I can figure out and I've had relationships before, but no sex. Were both in college and I could definitely see a future with her but the other day she brought something up. She asked me if I felt like I was missing out on sex with other women. Truthfully I had thought of that before but it didn't really bother me until she said something. So now two things, I'm worried that she is worried I would be tempted to cheat on her later if we were to be together for a long time, and now that she said it I'm starting to get a sneaking feeling that maybe I am missing something. So my question is, is that what she's thinking and am I missing out on something?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    It's about what you miss most. .Missing out on sex with other women or missing out on sex with somebody you care about. Nobosy else can answer that for you.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Skive wrote: »
    It's about what you miss most. .Missing out on sex with other women or missing out on sex with somebody you care about. Nobosy else can answer that for you.

:thumb:

It's a classic 'is the grass greener?' Scenario.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that's part of her past! if you love her, you should accept everything about here!