Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I fancy my boss' daughter but i'm a girl!.. Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is well weird, but i think i fancy my boss' daughter... I seen her a few weeks ago for the first time and got talking and i thought to myself "well she is really friendly"
I'm close to my boss and the thought of her finding out kills me but i cant seem to stop thinking about her daughter!
She added me on facebook a couple of weeks ago and i was really scared to write anything, then one night i got drunk and liked a status... ever since we have been messaging everyday... What should i doooo?!

Comments

• Options
    On the one hand there is this saying, "Don't eat where you shit."

On the other hand, there is, "Nike, just do it."

You shouldn't assume just because your boss' daughter is friendly, that she is romantically interested in you. Maybe try to find this out carefully, like, "hey, I was wondering if you are bisexual." or something... maybe a bit more careful.

Then assess how important is your job to you, in case you need to switch employer if it gets uncomfy.
  • Options
    Lottie007 wrote: »
    the first time and got talking and i thought to myself "well she is really friendly"

'Friendliness' is no indication of sexuality or sexual desire - or else I would be shagged by every old lady while I wait at the bus stop.

She's probably just a friendly person. She would probably add anyone from your workplace as a friend on Facebook. Be wary that you are reading more into this than is really there.

If you decide to make a move on her, be prepared to change jobs. As Strubbles intimated, taking on such a complicated and potentially career damaging relationship, is usually unwise. *hug*
  • Options
    Male or female it makes no difference, be very, very careful.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Maybe try to find this out carefully, like, "hey, I was wondering if you are bisexual." or something... maybe a bit more careful.

LOL I wouldn't be quite that blunt!

Are you lesbian/bisexual? If so, and you are open about it then surely it won't matter who you fancy! It's making a move on someone who may not be interested is where problems could arise..and things with your boss could get tricky....