Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

not sure whats going on help would be appreciated..

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
third time in a week. my breath gets really short and i cant breathe and i start shaking loads. first time was last friday, and i was crying as well and it was cos ive got people in my head, then it happened the day after for the same reason but i wasnt crying. today i was completely out of it. i was running around totally mad laughing, being an idiot but it felt wrong. my head was gone.. and then i suddenly crashed. went sooo low and i ffelt detatched from my body. then the breathing shaking thing started and i had to go home. if it happens again theyrre gonna call someone but it would be nice to know what it is.. ?

thanks. x

Comments

• Options
    FizFiz Deactivated Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Hi there, sorry to read that you've been feeling a bit all over the place. You said:
    if it happens again theyrre gonna call someone
    who are they? Anyway have you spoken to them about how you are feeling already? If you are really worried about it you could try seeking out some counselling you can search the directory for one near you. How have you been feeling since posting?
    Ok, so take care of yourself and hopefully you're feeling a bit better my the time you come to read this. Take it easy...fiz
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Theyre my friends and yeah they kinda know whats going on :/
    I'm up and down, struggling at night a lot and it's really getting to me. really not sure what to do anymore :banghead: :crying:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    Theyre my friends and yeah they kinda know whats going on :/
    I'm up and down, struggling at night a lot and it's really getting to me. really not sure what to do anymore :banghead: :crying:

I think you really need to speak to a Dr about this; as it could be alot worst or get much worst maybe see what your GP says?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    drink plenty of water, getting some good sleep, lots of fruit, ditch the junk, and exercise, i recomend swimming as it relaxing to just float about, do angel shapes etc. eat the fruit before/during exercise, and greens after... lettuce works wonders for me when im feeling a bit blue, also raw cabbage.. fruit can make me a bit ansty so thats why i say eat before/during going swimming..

get well soon!

fruit/herbal tea, delicious, seriously, loads of flavours to choose from and you may shock yourself at the tastyness
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like a panic attack but could just as well be something physically wrong so your best bet is to get checked out by your GP