Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need the next gok wan to help me!! Anyone??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi People!! I am soo down at the minture as I dnt feel fashionable, I just feel ugly, uncomfortable and sad!! I always look a mess and the same! I am open to any clothing advice or ideas possible!! Heres my info!

I am a mummy to a one year old! I am shortish, not fat not think i would say curvey with 36C breast! I still have my baby tummy which gets me down! I am a blonde and paleish but love make up! I am also pregnant , only 8 weeks but need clothes to help me look and feel nice over winter /cold times!

ANy help would be fantastic ... xxx Thank you xxx:heart:

Comments

• Options
    Top shop maternity - I've seen a couple of other places that do good maternity clothes as well
  • Options
    Maybe think about doing your hair and make up every day There's not alot you can do about your changing body shape at the moment but a good hair cut and some fresh make-up might make all the differece to how you feel about yourself.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Maybe think about doing your hair and make up every day There's not alot you can do about your changing body shape at the moment but a good hair cut and some fresh make-up might make all the differece to how you feel about yourself.

:yes: treat yourself
  • Options
    FizFiz Deactivated Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Hi, I know the feeling I think we all feel like we could do with a bit of Gok Wan's influence in our lives at time. I agree with the others that doing a new make up or hair style can be a quick fix to feeling fabulous again. If you're keen to get some advice about what clothes to wear, whilst you go through your second pregnancy you could make an appointment to see a stylist at a high street store, they are usually free and you're not obliged to buy anything. My sister went to Debenhams after having her first child and before returning to work she said it gave her the confidence boost she needed. Finally, I'm sure everyone around you thinks you are looking beautiful so don't get to down about it, I'm sure you're stunning on the inside too. Take care and all the best with baby number two, Fiz