Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Suicide. Lost in words :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:crying: I'm feeling very very suicidal tonight I wish somebody would kill me, I have attempted murder in the past before I realised how insane it was and that I really did need help.

I fuking wish everyone didn't treat me like they do every corner I turn to somebody is hurting me or wants to hurt me.

I don't want to like this no more I hate my life just wish I could kill myself I wish somebody would stab me or something wrip out my insides.

Like my mum takes a shit of what I do she wouldn't even fukin realise I was fuking dead because she just a piece of crap and dont want to go on to my dad hes alot worstt I just wish I could start my life again a hidden one suffering in silence knowing whats good and whats bad.

Recently I went to get a preg test did 7 which all came out positive except 2 of them so I tried it a few times I didn't have prottected sex and now I dont know what sort of trouble iive got into :( I just feel like fuking my lfe just got dumped next i could get kicked out.

I just wish somebody would kill me or could I kill myself somehow everry attempt i have tried i have failed miserably and sometimes even got in hospital I have talked to so many people about how I feel but the last couple of days I just really wasn't bothered tbh to get any help.

I'm falling to pieces I've stopped eating because I think I'm fat I am probaberbly, yet I am under weight fat every where on my body growing everyday not eating because im scared to grow on weight i knoow it stupid but any where i go i feel sooo fat and sooo big just want to hide and die and end my life because it fuking to hard I hame myself sick and havee 1 small meal a day like half a small pot of pasta plane or maybe nothing at all I DONT WANT TO LIVE NO MORE I want someone to kill me NOW!

Can't live like this I cant stop cutting I'm doing it so deep and nearly all over my hand I wish I wish I wish the only wish I want I want someone 2 kill me plzz what shucd I do dtn want to live like this :(