Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't seem to cope :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well over the last few days I've had loades of things happen in my life which I don't seem to be coping with I always get the blade out or something bsharp to cut myself with then my aarm would start litterally poring with blood and some times takes hours to stop.

I don't know why I use this strategy tto cope I personally think it's a bit wierd but it helps me cope so much I know my life is a total mess it's all falling apart day by day I become weaker I'm not eating or sleeping properly makeing my daily life alot harder with school just around the corner I'm scared I'll fail my subjeects and wont be able to put my mind on things :(

I really do not know what to do I just want to end my life make it easier live in paradise up in heavon just get someone to stab me all I do is stay in my room crying and harming myself andd punching myself thinking about the bwonders of suicide I do not know what to do please tell me before I do something I'll regret in the near future :(