Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Advice needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been in love with this guy for around 4-5 months now and I go to the same school as him but , I have just been told I have to move schools . I am devastated and I'm not sleeping I'm skipping meals and I've tried to OD . It's hard as he is from a different country and he doesn't speak english that well but we get along so well and he isnt even in any classes but ive asked to move from top set to bottom just to be with him but it just makes me more upset when I realise im never going to see him again . My school is a long way away from the school that I'm at now and I spend all my time in my room , just listening to music and trying to go to sleep all the time so I would forget about it . I have been thinking about doing drugs or skipping school , running away from home and harming myself so I would end up in hospital so my parents could see how much I do not want to move I am in year 10 and have started all my gcse's and have been at this school for 3 years and I love it I just know I couldn't go on at a different school without seeing him.
Advice please ...

Comments

• Options
    Cant you still see him outside of school?
  • Options
    Hi there bonzololm8haha

Lexi99 may be right, perhaps you should use this as an opportunity to try and meet up with him more outside of school. If you get on well, perhaps you can get his contact details/facebook etc and arrange something to do outside of school time?

Have you sat down and calmly spoken to your parents about how strongly you feel about moving schools? It might be worth trying to have a conversation with them about this, at a time when you all have time to spend in talking to each other. One possibility would be to write them a letter explaining how you feel. Even if they can't or don't change their minds about the move, at least you will know that they understand how you feel - and perhaps you'll understand a bit more about their reasons. At the end of the day they are likely to be more understanding and to listen to your point of view this way than by doing something like running away or harming yourself.

Let us know how you're getting on :)
  • Options
    Hey
    I know this may seem harsh but as it stands, he's only a guy, if you do stay schools really don't sacrfice your education all for him, he's only going to be around so long

As Fostress has said have you talked to your parents about moving school, if you don't want to then you shouldn't have to if your not moving to a completly diffrent new home