Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I feel so odd with in my own family

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, :wave:
Well lately I haven't been able to fit in any where and exspecially not at home I image distroted images of myself and my future and I feel ike I'm tottaly a mess like my whole life is falling apart a few days ago I lost my grandad who lived down stairs in our house with out him I'm falling apart I don't feel like going out talking to any one all I do is cry for no reason have suicidal thoughts and harm myself and punch my self

I live in a family of 8 I feel like I'm in isolation at home while my family are doing something all together I teand to be in myy room crying or doing something I feel sso low like I've hit rock bottom just unsure of what to do I feel like killing myself just don't want to live like this no more my life seems to be getting harder I'm not eating or sleeping properly what should I do?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok today has been alot worst not only the problem above but I now have another thing to worry about I feel like I'm holding a billion weights on my sholder I started smokeing a few days back I have to cigs a day I don't know why I started but I feel as though I can't quit because smokeing dead addictive. But I know that smokeing can harm a baby if your pregnant.

I'm cutting myself and scraching myself more and more crying for no reason I don't know what to do my fu*kin life is full of shit why did I have sex why did I ever go out with a "player" trust me he is a big player believe me. I don't know harderly anything about raising a child all I want to do is cry hate my life im a total slut! :( what should I do?