Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i think im a little in love <3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
uh well i havent posted in forever, and ive been looking back and thinking about how all my previous posts have been pretty sad and this ones kinda happy but not so much i guess, but never mind :)

Basically. i met this guy online and i started talkign to him.. i found out he was acouple of years older than me but he seemed perfect ive been talkign to him constantly for 3 days now but the thing is he thought he was in a 'sexual crisis' and thought he was gay, but now he knows it for sure.. he lost his V card to a guy last night and its made me feel like i have NO hope.. i know they say the best guys are gay, but me and him just seemed to click in a way. and even though i know he's "in love" with this other guy but im still head over heels for him, i felt like cryign earlier because i know it'll never happen.
and i knwo that all sounds stupid and i should move on but i just needed to get this all out so i can feel better so whoever read all this .. thankyou :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi Alexandraahh,

Sorry to hear that you're feeling low - hope getting it out on the boards helped. Although if he is gay, you are probably right that you won't be able to have a relationship with him, it's worth remembering that you can still have a really close friendship with him - either now or in a while after you are feeling better about things.You might also find it helpful to have a look at this page on how to cope if you love someone who doesn't love you back.

In the meantime, it's worth thinking about ways you can distract yourself to help you start to move on. Things as simple as spending time with friends or family, making some plans for things to do that make you happy in the next few weeks, talking to some of your other friends online, can make you feel more positive. There's an article on TheSite.org called single and happy which might help to remind you of some of the benefits :)

Hope you're feeling better today *hug*
  • Options
    If he's gay there is nothing you can do about that, but if you get on really well with him then make this the start of a good friendship instead!
  • Options
    Have you even met this guy?