Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Brother getting bullied by gypsies.

Yeah my brother is in year 8 and gypsies as the typically are hang in groups, and one of them has picked a feud with my brother, they came into our garden when i was out and harrased my bro n his mate, and broke our lawn mower

the cops and the teachers know but i feel like i could do more

i wanna just lay 10 tons of shit into them but i dont think that would help

:/ anyone got any thoughts?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't fuck with pikeys if I were you.
  • Options
    I wouldn't fuck with pikeys if I were you.

Strongly agree.
  • Options
    I agree also!

Some moved in to our town about a year ago and since then there has been loads of trouble, not just your usual fights and things either.

The local hard guys obviously took offence to these "pikeys" moving in on their turf and decided to stand up against it (not just a gang of 20 year old wanna be hard boys, these are all the local bouncers and people with a pretty respectable reputation to be fair, always known to hold their own, but dont just go around in gangs looking for trouble)

And one of them has his fingers cut off with bolt cutters, another was absolutely battered to shit, then the pikeys tried to start up like a petrol angle grinder, but it wouldn't start otherwise he would have been cut to bits in front of his wife.

Even though it sounds like the ones giving you trouble are much younger, I think your best bet is just stay clear, get your brother to avoid them as much as possible in the short term and hopefully they'll soon forget about him and leave him alone, aside from that just keep reporting it to teachers and the police
  • Options
    agree, do not antagonise