Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Headphones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
which ones would you recommend out of the Senheisser cx380 sport 2, or soundmagic pl30,pl11?

general use and also in the gym.

anyone used bargainpile, is it safe?

or any other recommended brands?

Comments

• Options
    If you want some bad boy bass and yet have the cones shielded so that no one else hears, then look no further than the Skullcandy 'Skullcrusher'. It's around £50 from their web site, a bit less via eBay which I opted for.
  • Options
    Not sure about those specific ones but i got some Sennheiser ones about a year ago now, CX300, they were about £40 at the time, can get them for about £15/£20 now and i'm well impressed, sound really good and a very comfortable fit, so i'd happily get another set of Sennheisers, but tempted to go for either a set of Shure or Bose ones next, just quite a jump in price
    which ones would you recommend out of the Senheisser cx380 sport 2, or soundmagic pl30,pl11?

general use and also in the gym.

anyone used bargainpile, is it safe?

or any other recommended brands?
  • Options
    ordered the cx300 from play.com, noticed 2days later they have the cx300 eco's for 2-3quid less :(, not sure on the difference

i trust the sound and fit is good,i'm just hoping they are hardwearing and sweat resistant mainly and sennheisser returns policys, i go throughheadphones like dirty underpants
  • Options
    the cx300 sennheissers arrived, not bad but not a very strong wire.. found the review for the Denon AH-C260 have a decent cable and sound, though doubnle the price at 20quid